Newb looking to make first time purchase a good one

Hello everybody, glad to join here. I have been smoking since 1995 and I am 39 years old. I'm not a heavy smoker by any means, but yet and still, a daily smoker. I am trying to hunt down the sleekest, shortest vape pen I can get and I really want one that vapes eliquid plus dry herb. I though I had found it in the VaporX XRT, but with further research it seems like it combusts herb. Is there a good vape pen which does both and TRULY vapes herb? If none exists, what are the top two best choices for sleek pens under $60 for a starter kit and what sites generally have the best deals/specials?

Understandable about the herb talk and I certainly wasn't trying to get into an herb only discussion, just wondered if a any knew of a good vape pen people use for liquid but is also known to have that option.

What would anyone suggest for a great liquid vape pen under $60 that is slim(not cig-alike style) and short? What battery stick and carto combo is best for my needs? Thanks.

Herbal liquid tinctures or extracts can be added to your e-cig. How effective they might be I do not know. I am not sure about dry herb. I would like to see more e-liquids containing herbal extracts. I know that you can get Valerian, Skullcap, and California Poppy in liquid form. Many of these might be a good nightime vape and may assist with those of us who suffer from anxiety disorders. I generally prefer e-liquids made from natural extracts and such. I do not like artificial colors or flavors in anything I vape or consume.

Edited by ArnieH