Looking for reliable,competitive, well flavored e juice from exp.

Well I want to start buying in bulk to maximize savings, I understand I'll first need to find a flavor that I enjoy but once I've done that I need to find well what the title states. I've been browsing, filling up carts, looking over some reviews, more browsing, more filling up carts and comparing. Right now i've found this out, the following sites have been bumped off my list:

totallywicked.com

mtbakersvapor.com

eliquid4u.com

this looks to be my main go to site with the best deals on larger quantities of e juice so far:

http://www.e-liq.com/products/e-liquid/e-liquid-32-oz-1-lhtml -this would be around only $50 (for higher end flavors)

Anybody had any experience with e-liq..are the flavors credible, are the nicotine mg as advertised? I'll buy a testing kit if need be but just seeing if anybody has already tested or had any experience or know of any other place that might offer the same great deals/flavors.

By my calculations: if I vape a high 5ml a day, 32oz or 946ml should last around 189 days...that seems like the best bang for my buck if i find a long term flavor I know i'll want more of. Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

I think you would regret buying that much of one flavor .Best to get several 30 or 50 ml bottles of different flavors to switch it up. It is not that expensive .Most of us have experienced the inability to taste our favorite flavor after vaping it exclusively for too long.In addition eliquid will oxidize with exposure to air and go bad quicker .

Vape dudes rocks, great flavor, and spot on.

Of the over a dozen suppliers I have tried they are easily twice as good as the next closest one. Just my opinion, but Sweet-Vapes is the only other one that comes close (of those I have tried)