510 manuals.....you like?

Okay, still want a 510, or facsimile, but the two 'autos' I recently got are like trying to suck oatmeal through a straw, which then rewards you with a hit equivalent to an ultra, ultra, ultra light. The pull is so hard that these could be marketed as workout gear for your cheeks rather than vaping.

I probably spoiled myself a bit by starting out with EVOD tanks on Vision Spinners, giving me good vapor with easy draw, and I never use them above 3.5 volts.

Anyway, would manuals offer more enjoyable vaping? I would like to have a smaller unit for which parts and accessories are readily available, but if I have to fight with manuals in a small unit, I'll pass.

Bcarter uses small 450mah batteries, is that small enough?

Yeah, that's fine. I assume that's about the size of a 510 batt. I really don't care how quick the battery runs out, as long as while it's charged I can pull a good hit. If I have to fight with it, it really doesn't matter if the battery last for 10,000 pulls.

So I really don't care who makes it, as long as it's roughly 510 size, and doesn't pull your brains out trying to draw a decent hit.

Now, could it be that the hard pull is just something inherent with a 'two piece', and is to be expected, as compared to a tank set up?

Bcarter uses small 450mah batteries, is that small enough?

I have several batteries but in my collection are two Ego Mini 400mah. I got them from Sweet-Vapes.com for about $10. They are small, very small, but last me 7-8 hours per charge and only take about 2 hours to fully charge. My Kanger T2s and my new favorite T3S are larger than the battery. I added the small ones to my collection to have something cheap I could take on the lake on weekends and take chances with around water and in the water that I wouldn't want to do with my other larger more expensive batteries. I love the way they perform and the stainless look is pretty cool as all my others are rubberized black. They run about 3.5v and seem to hold that all the way through the battery life cycle.

I was worried about the 650's I just ordered but after hearing the above I feel better. I got 4 of them for $20 (with 2 chargers, 4 x CE4's, and 2 medium sized cases). They looked so short and cute I couldn't resist! I assume they will run at 3.5v also.