Best Prices?

I use about 2ml a day. I have found cheap doesn't work for me. All the inexpensive liquids I have ordered are not for me, others love them. I use either 70/30 or 80/20 both 24mg. I only use liquids right now from VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes. I was a pack and a half smoker sometimes two packs Camel Lights. My all day Vapes I order in 100 ml bottle for $45. Hope that helps.

It isnt just about money. Yes you will save money once you have a system that works for you. Most of us buy a few systems for backup. The real savings is in your life. You will also be able to breathe like you wouldnt believe. You will start to taste things you havent really tasted maybe ever. Your stamina will improve almost immediately. Illness will drop off a lot. Your clothing will stop stinking. As will your car and home. I am noticing that my need for some medicines is going away. My blood sugar is getting better. (diabetic)

I also am using 2ml to 3ml a day. I use a 12mg to 18 mg nic. Stopping tobaco is all good with no bad.

Hey Grant 951

Just from my experience - still a virgin vapor. I was A pack to a pack and half of Salem Lights per day cigarette smoker before I started vaping. I smoked for near 35 yrs. I am Now down to 1 to 2 cigarettes a day but I have gone some of those days without a cigarette, I started giving the cigs up at end of May. I am using at times the 24 mg nicotine and other times 18 mg. I use the 70 /30 Pg to vg but have recently started trying the 60/30Pg to VG mix but not seeing a lot of difference in taste or vapor. All the sites mentioned already mentioned for juice are good and the only other suppliers I have tried besides the above are from Alien Vapor, and E C Blends. EC blends has some good Dragon flavors that have all tasted good. Cant go wrong with any of the Dragon type flavors they have all tasted delicious to me, but everyone is different which is why so many flavors out there. I think most company's prices are pretty much similar, High Brow may be a little higher but I have not looked at that site but once. I have ordered some from place called Johnson Creek because they made the flavors for the blu e cigarette kit that I originally started out with. Now I have a Vision VV 1300 and it works oh so much better than the :wallbash: blu kit could ever do. Surprisingly I have not found a menthol juice that I like to vape. Some flavors I have ordered from the various company's just do not taste good so I think I am going to stick with EC Dragon Blood and the black licorice flavor for now. I may have some that I will be wanting to give away soon as they have been steeping and not seeing much of change in taste or smell, It is expensive I am finding but you will feel 97 per cent better and that is priceless in my opinion. Hope this helped some it is pretty confusing out there. As to Starter Kits do research before getting those or you may end up getting something that you will not be satisfied with and then have to purchase a stronger battery.

As to Starter Kits do research before getting those or you may end up getting something that you will not be satisfied with and then have to purchase a stronger battery.

Me! I bought the thin batteries that looked like cigarettes. The small battery does not deliver the hit I needed and I was shaky and whinny! Get a bigger battery maybe 800mah or bigger. You will be happier. I am.

As you browse the various sites, be sure to sign up for their newsletters. They like to send out coupons via newsletters. :)

There is also an eCig Coupon Code data base somewhere online. Just google it.

GoodLifeVapor has some good flavors at super reasonable prices, to add to the list you are compiling.

Just be sure to use a pyrex type of tank for any flavors with citrus, clove or cinnamon in it. (Kanger ProTank gets rave reviews for the most part).

AltCig has the most ridiculously cheap prices, especially when combined with their coupon sales, which they have almost every month. I really like a few of their flavors... Irish Cream and Caramel Cappuccino, for instance. But you might hate those flavors, it's all so subjective. Best thing is to buy small samples, until you know your meh's, your wows, and your yucks. :)

As you browse the various sites, be sure to sign up for their newsletters. They like to send out coupons via newsletters. :)

There is also an eCig Coupon Code data base somewhere online. Just google it.

GoodLifeVapor has some good flavors at super reasonable prices, to add to the list you are compiling.

Just be sure to use a pyrex type of tank for any flavors with citrus, clove or cinnamon in it. (Kanger ProTank gets rave reviews for the most part).

AltCig has the most ridiculously cheap prices, especially when combined with their coupon sales, which they have almost every month. I really like a few of their flavors... Irish Cream and Caramel Cappuccino, for instance. But you might hate those flavors, it's all so subjective. Best thing is to buy small samples, until you know your meh's, your wows, and your yucks. :)

The bolded is something that should be in every post to a noob lol. Just because something "sounds good" or because you think since you like cherries you will like cherry liquid doesn't mean it is so. That has by far been my biggest expense, finding what I like. Now that I have done that I am ordering 100ml. At first I would order 30 or 50ml of stuff to try, and would get pissed when I didnt like it. Both my go to suppliers, VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes have sample packs. I am not a Mount Baker Vapor fan after trying a few but a lot of people do. For truly "cheap" liquid you cant find cheaper per ml than Dekang but it tastes like moldy sweat socks smell to me. I have tried liquid from over a dozen suppliers in the last 90 days lol, and I haven't liked everything from anyone. Its truly trial and error. As much as I loathed menthol analogs I am amazed that I rarely vape anything that is not Peppermint or Spearmint anymore.

Edited by bcartervol98

BCarter, go to the grocers or online to a diy place or to Capella who specializes in water based flavorings (stay away from oil/butter ones). and doctor up the flavors you don't like, with a drop of menthol or spearmint. Or tobacco. Sometimes adding tobacco and letting it steep a week will make any flavor bearable... like an after dinner smoke when the meal was meh. Sometimes you just get a whole bunch of flavored tobacco you hate. lol. But it's worth a shot. I used to doctor up my tobacco flavors by adding banana or apple, and now we can buy them already doctored up. :)

Menthol perks up a flavor.

Tobacco hides a flavor.

Flavor enhances a tobacco.

One drop at a time. (one too many drops will take it in the opposite direction).

Hope this helps with your future purchases.

Oh I have found what I like now, and see no need to further experiment beyond ordering a small bottle to try something new with my regular orders. I am a fairly adventurous person but also a "find what works and stick with it" guy. I have 5 flavors I truly love and am good with that. I do mix fruits with tobacco at times, but really the only time I want tobacco is when I am drinking and then I do not want any fruitiness to it at all.

I got my order in from vape dudes I got strawberry fields, apple pie, chocolate candycane, chocolate tobacco,chocolate covered strawberry, all extra flavor except apple pie 70/30 pg/vg 24mg all were amazing vape dudes is my number 1 go to now.