I already hate cigarettes.

LD69

I have been vaping for nearly a month and I am really enjoying myself, I usually smoked a lot when I drank alcohol. Yesterday me and a couple of friends went to the beach and had a few drinks and I lit one up and within 2 drags of it I was coughing and nearly sick. They taste so bad!

lol yeah, my husband still smokes :( I cannot stand it .It is soo hard not to say something everytime he walks by me or when he sits on the couch I jjust know its gonna smell like cigarettes when he sits on it .I have a hand held steamer and as soon as he goes to work I m busy steaming the smell out .theres no way in hell I could smoke one myself .

Smoke free for 3 weeks today. I do agree the real thing stinks. Although my wife smokes about a half pack a day. But I cannot be mad at her because she quit before having a surgery and I kept smoking the real thing. Welcome to the forum.

I am so happy that about 2 weeks after I threw down the stinkies and started vaping that my wife was also able to do the same. The smell is unbearable after you quit, its almost like our olfactory senses get a turbo boost about 2-3 weeks analog free lol.

• 3 weeks later...

with normal analogs i found this to be true. Sadly in a pinch the other day i smoked a menthol (my PV had dropped into a large puddle and i was stressed form the work i was doing) and the menthol was still quite yummy ( was not a menthol smoker unless sick).

The great thing is that no matter how good that menthol was the after effects of the smell made me nautious.

Vaping will never be equaled by smoking!

• 3 weeks later...

with normal analogs i found this to be true. Sadly in a pinch the other day i smoked a menthol (my PV had dropped into a large puddle and i was stressed form the work i was doing) and the menthol was still quite yummy ( was not a menthol smoker unless sick).

The great thing is that no matter how good that menthol was the after effects of the smell made me nautious.

Vaping will never be equaled by smoking!

Ha ha! That's what I found. The other day, if you saw my post, due to stress over my mother's medical situation, I got three analogs from my sister. It's a good thing she smokes menthols, because while I hated menthols before with a passion, it was the "flavor" of the menthol that actually kept me from going "blech" to the tobacco taste.

When I smoked, I most recently smoked lights, sorry, golds. When I first got my vaping kit set up and ready to go, I was still smoking, but at a slower pace - 2 - 3 days of cigarettes lasted me about a week, and I found myself towards the end of the week, when I was smoking the analog, I'd be taking hits off the PV for the flavor.

I started out with tobacco blends - 618 (but I have to have an extra flavor shot), french vanilla tobacco, got some turkish honey tobacco, but the turkish tobacco is too harsh, so I blend it with a non tobacco flavor, honey wood. I also have milk chocolate, and sweet tobacco. Sometimes the sweet tobacco is too "tobacco-y" for me, but some days it works - I don't know what the difference is. But I'm branching out to new flavors now. When I ordered the new bottle of honey wood, I also ordered an Irish Creme. The storefront shop near here has a cinnamon bun I'd love to try as well, as well as vanilla caramel, and some others.