Are some juices too thick for some carts or clearomizers?

I have some juice that came in in 50/50 mix. It still needs steeping some but I tried it in the Halo G6 mini tank clearomiser. It seems like it is too thick to wick up? Or maybe the tiny .8 ml tank is too small?

I am buying juices now in 80/20 or 70/30 but these are 50/50. Am I going to be able to use these and how?

Thanks. Trying to learn something!

A 50/50 ratio shouldn't be too thick to wick up, it might take a little longer but shouldn't be a problem. I use 50/50 all the time with no problems.

If you want to thin it out a bit you can either 1.) get a non-flavored PG mix in the nic strength of your choice or 2.) add just a drop or five of distilled water to your juice. You don't want to be vaping regular tap.

Try putting the juice into a different bottle and mix just a little so you don't wind up ruining your whole bottle. It's easier to add a little more juice if you thin it too much than to have to get a whole new bottle to try to fix.

Thanks Tam. I may do just that to thin them a bit. One of my G6 mini's tastes burnt all the time now or like pepper. I assume that means it isnt wicking. The little tanks are not rebuildable and are cheap so maybe a week is all it is good for. I have two more.

I think my battery threads are 808 so this may be a proprietary system and I may not be able to use other tanks or carts. My carts have been washed out several times and are beginning to clog. I have one cart good and two mini tanks good. Its a week at least for my Fast Tech order so I may be into Njoys for a while waiting. (yuk) I will just have to see. I have some juices coming Monday so maybe this will be OK. I can already see the wisdom in back up equipment!

There are lovely things called "adapters" that allow you to use things with a 510 threading on other devices. Double check with Brian about his adapters here: http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ecig-adapters/

With cartomizers my experience is fairly limited because the darned things hate me, but I seem to remember that once you get the burned taste it won't come out and you just have to chuck it and start with a fresh one. Someone else who is more experienced with these will be able to give you more information. Sorry!

Yes. Back ups are essential. And back ups of back ups. Since these aren't regulated you never know if you get one bad one or a whole batch. Thankfully, with the vendors I do most of my business with, this hasn't been an issue other than the rare one here and there. :)