Store in a cool, dark place?

Okay, I'm guessing this has been covering a few times on this board, but I'm new, and I didn't see a search option for old threads, so.......

In reading a couple posts from vets, I get that a 'cool, dark place' is preferable to the fridge for juice. I'd just like to get some opinions on the definition of that term.

My reason being that in Florida the coolest it will be in my house from May thru October is probably 77. is that considered 'cool'?

The 'dark' part is easy.

Vets, please chime in.

I keep my house 75 year round, but keep mine in my basement "man cave" in a shelf under my bar. I think that is cool and dry enough.

Also to search there is a looking glass icon in the top right directly beside there it says "The Marketplace". Click there to access the search function.

Depending on how big your stash is I doubt it matters much.If you only have a few weeks worth I would think where ever you are comfortable would be ok.If you are hording a 2 year supply I would probably go with the fridge or basement.

If you are storing them away to steep because they are nasty (like all mine) then you want to shake them daily. (so I am told)

That means a closet shelf would do. Im in CFL myself and the closet is about as good as I can do. Or maybe the safe?

Hope your experience with juices is better than mine so far. Everything I get is chemically and needs steep time before I can touch it.

The "cool, dark, dry place" thing is recommended for most consumables because they can start growing bacteria otherwise if stored over long periods of time. Juices are especially susceptible to this because there may not be any preservatives in them. So yeah, totally do that (or a fridge... or a freezer) if you're going to be storing them for a long period of time (over a year). Otherwise though, it's not that big a deal if you just order what you need to use within the next month or so. Heat and light may actually help decrease steeping time, and there are steeping methods involving hot water/sun that utilize this.