Evolution of taste buds

I was talking to friends over the weekend, and its funny how fast taste can change. When I first gave up analogs, I thought I had to have the perfect Tobacco and went on a quest. Then I found it, and stocked up. Within a couple weeks I realized the only time I wanted it was when I was drinking beer or alcohol. I was a HUGE fan of a Peach flavor, but within a couple weeks I no longer liked it. I had a Strawberry flavor I really liked in my regular rotation, but now it is in the backseat and I only vape it when my Spearmint tank runs out and I am at work or on the road and cannot refill it. This is the same Spearmint that I almost gagged when first trying a little over a month ago and after a few more tries, I have 100ml in the mailbox at home now. Really looking forward to trying the Blue Honey and Candy Cane (peppermint) that are also in my mailbox at home.

I am interested to here others evolutions of taste and flavors. Its funny, but I think there is a point where we say "I no longer need (nor want for that matter) this to taste like a cigarette and it goes from being a replacement to its "own" thing. I still vape the tobacco when I drink because the two compliment each others flavors but thats it. The fruit flavors i loved at first no longer do it for me. I would have gagged when I was a smoker if I accidentally hit someones menthol cig but now my favorite vaping flavor would be considered a "menthol" flavor and I am super excited about trying another.

Pretty wild how the evolution of a vaper transpires, at least for me.

I find my tastes changing more frequently than I thought I would. Before, smoking analogs, I wouldn't even change brands because I wanted "that" flavor and other brands did not do it for me. I thought it would be the same with vaping but that is not the case. I find myself flipping flavors frequently, 3 or 4 different flavors a day, sometimes 5.

In the beginning, vaping tobacco flavors got me off analogs quickly. Then I switched to coffee flavors to get away from tobacco (and I haven't gone back to tobacco flavors at all). The coffee flavors seemed great because they weren't too sweet and in fact I did not enjoy any fruity flavors for a while. Lately they have grown on me and I find I can vape strawberry, peach, melon, and really enjoy it but I have to say the coffees are still my main vape. But, I do get tired of vaping one flavor all day and find switching it out keeps me happy.....for now,lol.

For now.....that speaks volumes. Vaping is truly a "for now" thing for me with flavors it seems. I LOVED Strawberry Fields at first. Couldn't get enough of it. Other flavors sat by the wayside. Then all of a sudden I tried the Spearmint and now that is how I am with that. I mean I always have 4 or 5 filled T2s in my case. One will be Strawberry, one is Peach, one is Tobacco, one is Spearmint, and the other is whatever new flavor I am trying. I have Blue Honey and Candy Cane at home right now in my mailbox, and am anxious to try those because I am burned on the Peach and the Strawberry both and would like to throw a couple new ones in the rotation. I too change 3-4 times daily but it seems I go Spearmint almost all day, then pop on a new flavor for an hour or two, then another, then back to Spearmint.