hello

joe71

Hello yall. Ive been vaping off and on since February. Just really got into it about a month ago. Cut down from 2 packs a day to 5 a day. Still cant get over that last hurtle. Cravings are getting less everyday. Is it normal for liquids to taste different or do you get use to one over time?

Welcome !!! quitting all together will come when your ready, you have made great progress :animier:

I can only vape a flavor for a day or so before my taste buds become immune to it....I usually rotate through several flavors in a day, I like lots of variety.

Welcome to VaporTalk, Joe!! Congrats on your switch over from smoking, you've made an awesome choice. Hang in there, those 4 or 5 hanger-onners are the challenging ones. The trick is to challenge one at a time as you're ready, & to celebrate the ones you haven't smoked, not the ones you did. We're all different on our progress and goals, yet we all similar challenges from time to time. You've come to the right place for help and inspiration. Lots of great people here. Oh, and like the others said, your tastebuds will change often. Like it, hate it, love it, ... one just never knows what our tastebuds are going to be doing. Like Kitsune said, try a different flavor every day, or fill several different ecigs up with different flavors so you can rotate them. My tastebuds like to go bland now and then too, and rotating the flavors is what I've found that works the best for me too.