Looking for a new unit

Hey everyone been awhile since I've been on. All my ecigs have died and need to replace. I want something newer and more reliable. I went through 3 ego's and 2 tube mods, I think they were the young June ones. Anyone got any good suggestions, I don't mind the bigger tube mods at all, but must be reliable. Thanks

Hey, long time no see! :)

For the longest time I've been stuck on Vision Spinners. These are variable voltage devices much like the eGo Twist except you can see the numbers easily and clearly. Many really like the 1300 mAh version but I'm more partial to the 900 mAh. These have been extremely reliable and work great. :D

Edited by Tameiki

Vv are nice when new but don't always last.. I only had 1 and my wife went thru 4. She is tuff on them tho. Mech mods will take more abuse I believe. I bought her a legacy mod n she loves it. There's some nice high end vv but I don't want to risk spending 200$ for my wife to destroy it. If combine a mech mod with the rite tank u can find great vapes to last a long time.

Vv are nice when new but don't always last.. I only had 1 and my wife went thru 4. She is tuff on them tho. Mech mods will take more abuse I believe. I bought her a legacy mod n she loves it. There's some nice high end vv but I don't want to risk spending 200$ for my wife to destroy it. If combine a mech mod with the rite tank u can find great vapes to last a long time.

What kind/brand of VV is your wife going through? They should last through a bit of abuse without breaking. I'd like to find out what these are so I can steer clear. :)

The cheaper china vv. 20-40$ ones and a vmax I believe. She does a number on tanks n carto's too. She puts it in her purse too tho

Ah, that would explain it. I put mine in my purse too but never had that problem. Might try getting her an eGo battery or a Vision Spinner (variable voltage). Those have lasted me a long time, some of them over a year. :)

We started with those tameiki. I have a new noble1 hybrid I think I'm gonna set up for her. Tanks carto's n lost juice is getting pricey. I have another that she tries n likes. She does like the bigger mods. I think at times her tank is gonna start on fire she vapes like a mad man!!!! She doesn't let that carto regen with juice. Lmao

There are a ton of new VV and VV/VW mods out on the market today. I can't keep up with them. Some of the more popular (affordable) ones are the Vamo V2, the Tesla, the Evic, and so on. I have the Vamo V2, and it's okay, but the settings aren't lockable like the old original LT were but the Tesla has the locking settings and a super easy menu. (but the menu button placement is annoying). And my 510 connection needs to be gently lifted often in order to make a solid connection.

I agree with Tams, the Vision Spinner is great, and is super affordable at that. It hits just as hard, if not harder than most "mods" out there. It does take a long time to charge though, so be sure you have at least 2... you know the drill. :)

The Provari is still King of the high end VV mods.

There are now DNA20 kick mods out there now too. (usually box form).

(quite a bit more power than the old DNA12).

I would pick up the Vision Spinners and contentedly vape while researching all the new mods out there that tickle your fancy.

There are a ton of new VV and VV/VW mods out on the market today. I can't keep up with them. Some of the more popular (affordable) ones are the Vamo V2, the Tesla, the Evic, and so on. I have the Vamo V2, and it's okay, but the settings aren't lockable like the old original LT were but the Tesla has the locking settings and a super easy menu. (but the menu button placement is annoying). And my 510 connection needs to be gently lifted often in order to make a solid connection.

I agree with Tams, the Vision Spinner is great, and is super affordable at that. It hits just as hard, if not harder than most "mods" out there. It does take a long time to charge though, so be sure you have at least 2... you know the drill. :)

The Provari is still King of the high end VV mods.

There are now DNA20 kick mods out there now too. (usually box form).

(quite a bit more power than the old DNA12).

I would pick up the Vision Spinners and contentedly vape while researching all the new mods out there that tickle your fancy.

I have never owned a Mod, not sure I ever will. I am only chiming in to second the Vision Spinner recommendation. I love my spinners. My eGoT 1000mah instantly became backups. Charging time is about 4.5hours for me pretty consistently and I vape all day and night but find 2 is plenty for me. Having access to a charging area at work helps since no matter if I am home or at work I can charge one as soon as it dies and switch to the other. The battery life for me is around 28-36hours depending on what I am vaping and the settings I use. I prefer 3.5-3.8v for fruit flavors and around 4.2-4.4 for my Tobacco flavor and Spearmint all with 1.8-2.2ohm Kanger T2s.

Ok Thanks for all the suggestions. Can anyone recommend a place to buy from that will ship to Canada? I'd like to try somewhere new. I think I'm leaning more to vv/vw as I like to use different attys etc. As far as how much I want to spend, if it's a quality product, I'll spend some money.

• 7 months later...

i have a itaste vv version 3.0 with a kanger protank 2. it works totally awesome and in fact it is like a new toy with the kanger protank 2 tank i got last night. playing with settings now, never used it in wattage mode until today and in fact never changed any settings than what it was set up with at the store i bought it from. have to quit playing with it though as much otherwise i will be buying a juice factory

i have a itaste vv version 3.0 with a kanger protank 2. it works totally awesome and in fact it is like a new toy with the kanger protank 2 tank i got last night. playing with settings now, never used it in wattage mode until today and in fact never changed any settings than what it was set up with at the store i bought it from. have to quit playing with it though as much otherwise i will be buying a juice factory

I was looking into that device but the battery seems kinda small for me. I'm going to buy a MVP 2 today also, battery life on those is insane!