Vape Dudes rocks

Bebop

4 out of 5 juices right out of the box - Bam! Hello

strawberry Fields - 70/30 standard flavor 16mg

Okay, now that's Strawberry. No candy here. Tastes like you picked a fresh ripe one right from God's soil and didn't even wash it off. Mother Earth herself would be proud. I swear the juice was dripping down my chin. This one's a winner.

Mocha Java Drizzle - 70/30 double flavor 16mg

I like my coffee flavors and this one delivers. Intense coffee flavor with just a hint of dark chocolate. I really enjoyed that the coffee wasn't too heavily masked and this is not a sweet flavor. It's dark and smoky and rich and really more like a good cup of black coffee from a great bean. Terrific. This is now officially my all dayer. I think this would have been fine in standard flavor. Halfway through my first tank I cut it with some flavorless and it was still talking to me. Very nice

Pumpkin Spice - 70/30 standard flavor 16mg

Nice spice with an undertone of pumpkin. Another winner. I got this to surprise my wife because she's been asking for a pumpkin. Spicy on the front and pumpkin on the back. Perfect. She digs it. we'll see more of this. I think this would make a good mixing juice.

Dudeaccino (naturals) - 70/30 extra flavor 16mg

Okay, very good flavor. I think the extra flavor was a mistake on this one. I wanted it to tone down and smooth out some coffee flavors but the extra flavor made it a little heavy on the cream. This one might improve with a little time. Ever so slightly perfumey with very little coffee flavor. Not bad but not great....yet

Island coconut (naturals) - 70/30 standard flavor

I haven't made it this far! Haven't even opened it yet. I bought this as a coconut flavoring to mix with other juices. When I find an opening in a Clearomizer I'll give it a shot. I'll edit this post with the result

Overall vape dudes scores big time with competent natural flavoring, not overly sweet. Bonus points for relatively clear juices. Mocha Java was the darkest in an amber tone. The others, nearly clear. I don't know why, it just makes me feel better. I don't need the coloring, just the flavor. It wasn't what I'd call fast delivery so I'd be patient with this. I think 7 days from Texas to California, order to doorstep.

It was worth the wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered Blue Honey and Candy Cane (Peppermint) to try. If you like Fuzzy Navels you should try that one, they nailed the taste down to the hint of vodka on the exhale.

They are closing for a week on vacation and have specials on 50 and 100ml bottles for the next few days just FYI.

I agree about VapeDudes. When I can remember early enough to order... I cant say they would be an emergency go-to if you are about to run out, but if you have time and juice to spare, then definitely my first choice. I have had no complaints on anything I have ordered from them, in fact, I just received my shipping notice for my order from last week. 'Nilla No-Bake and Just Clove. both with extra flavor and a 50/50 blend.

I agree about VapeDudes. When I can remember early enough to order... I cant say they would be an emergency go-to if you are about to run out, but if you have time and juice to spare, then definitely my first choice. I have had no complaints on anything I have ordered from them, in fact, I just received my shipping notice for my order from last week. 'Nilla No-Bake and Just Clove. both with extra flavor and a 50/50 blend.

I dont get even close to running out lol. Their quality is as such that our all day vapes (Strawberry Fields and Spearmint) get ordered when we are down to about 50ml. I expect the Blue Honey to be another 100ml flavor haha.

So far I have found 4 flavors I like that I switch between. VapeDudes "Spearmint" and "Strawberry Fields" then there are my other two, "Juicy Peach" and "Traditional Tobacco" from Sweet-Vapes. I am really looking forward to trying the "Blue Honey" and "Candy Cane" from Vapedudes.

Just put in another order. I'm giving the spearmint a spin along with a couple of other coffees and a watermelon. Oh yeah, more pumpkin spice and strawberry fields. BIG bottles this time. I should be good for a while, lol. My wife put in a sweet Vapes order too. Gonna be a good summer!

Just put in another order. I'm giving the spearmint a spin along with a couple of other coffees and a watermelon. Oh yeah, more pumpkin spice and strawberry fields. BIG bottles this time. I should be good for a while, lol. My wife put in a sweet Vapes order too. Gonna be a good summer!

Yea Spearmint and Strawberry Fields are 100ml orders for me. Too bad Sweet-Vapes only offers 30ml as their biggest bottle.

The vape dudes wagon rolled in today.

Mocha Java 24 70/30 - great solid coffee flavor. Very happy with this one

More pumpkin spice

More strawberry fields

Totally watermelon (naturals) - I'm mystified. This is by far the worst juice I have tasted to date from any vendor. It is sooooo bad I have to believe it is a total mistake. It tastes nothing like watermelon. Not only that but it is essentially flavorless with a sickly, oily, filmy after taste. I immediately stopped vaping it because it was so off it concerned me. And I bought 30ml of it. I double checked the bottle, my order, everything. It was interesting. Ii even went back to the vape dude site and re read the description. There are fifteen 5 star reviews and raves. Then I noticed the last review posted 6 days ago. 1 star and the guys description is exactly what I think. Bad batch?

I don't know. Something's wrong here.

Yeah. No rush. I just sent them an eemail but hope they have a good vacation. It was just too weird,ya know? Very uncharacteristic....

• 5 months later...

4 out of 5 juices right out of the box - Bam! Hello

strawberry Fields - 70/30 standard flavor 16mg

Okay, now that's Strawberry. No candy here. Tastes like you picked a fresh ripe one right from God's soil and didn't even wash it off. Mother Earth herself would be proud. I swear the juice was dripping down my chin. This one's a winner.

Mocha Java Drizzle - 70/30 double flavor 16mg

I like my coffee flavors and this one delivers. Intense coffee flavor with just a hint of dark chocolate. I really enjoyed that the coffee wasn't too heavily masked and this is not a sweet flavor. It's dark and smoky and rich and really more like a good cup of black coffee from a great bean. Terrific. This is now officially my all dayer. I think this would have been fine in standard flavor. Halfway through my first tank I cut it with some flavorless and it was still talking to me. Very nice

Pumpkin Spice - 70/30 standard flavor 16mg

Nice spice with an undertone of pumpkin. Another winner. I got this to surprise my wife because she's been asking for a pumpkin. Spicy on the front and pumpkin on the back. Perfect. She digs it. we'll see more of this. I think this would make a good mixing juice.

Dudeaccino (naturals) - 70/30 extra flavor 16mg

Okay, very good flavor. I think the extra flavor was a mistake on this one. I wanted it to tone down and smooth out some coffee flavors but the extra flavor made it a little heavy on the cream. This one might improve with a little time. Ever so slightly perfumey with very little coffee flavor. Not bad but not great....yet

Island coconut (naturals) - 70/30 standard flavor

I haven't made it this far! Haven't even opened it yet. I bought this as a coconut flavoring to mix with other juices. When I find an opening in a Clearomizer I'll give it a shot. I'll edit this post with the result

Overall vape dudes scores big time with competent natural flavoring, not overly sweet. Bonus points for relatively clear juices. Mocha Java was the darkest in an amber tone. The others, nearly clear. I don't know why, it just makes me feel better. I don't need the coloring, just the flavor. It wasn't what I'd call fast delivery so I'd be patient with this. I think 7 days from Texas to California, order to doorstep.

It was worth the wait.

Tried the coconut? I have been searching for a GREAT coconut juice

Yes. The coconut was very good. Very natural. Not my all day vape as it turns out but I used it to mix in with some other stuff quite successfully

Note: taste is highly subjective!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines