New At Vaping and Have a ProVari......HELP

Hi,

I'm so new at this. I have a ProVari and I would like a Clear Tank or Cartomizer, whatever it's called. These Cartomizers that I have from ProVari aren't cutting it. I'm feeling frustrated, adding juice all the time, etc. I want instant gratification. I just stopped smoking Newport 100's, it's been a week. I ordered my juice from Velvet Vapors and it's great. However, I need help in what products (and not necessarily from ProVape) can I order for my ProVari, again, something where I can see the juice, i.e., a clear tank, (still trying to learn the lingo), something...... If any of you Heavy Hitters meaning Experienced Members have any suggestions, that would be great, Signed, Dansel in Distress

I'd suggest either a Vivi Nova or a Pro Tank. Right now I'm leaning more toward the Pro Tank but it's pretty heavy. It works very well, has an airy draw but you can fix that by plugging up some of the air holes so it draws more to your liking. The Veteran Vaper has them available. :)

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/kanger-protank-bcc-with-storage-case/

A nova tank would be the easiest to start. Most have clear tanks to see your juice. If you want a better vaping you mite want to try a cartimizer setup. Once my wife figured it out she won't use anything else

I'm smoke free now for 16 days 18 hours and 45 minutes and have been Vaping for about 3 weeks!!! (-: I also wanted instant gratification and went from my starter kit eGo T to the Provari in about a week. I started with the tanks that came with the Provari and they work great but the constant priming was driving me nuts!!! I got lucky and found the Kanger Pro Tank and it made a huge difference!!! Easy to use, you can see the juice, and the hit is consistent every time... I'm new to this but have been a little obsessed with the whole experience I'm learning but one thing I can tell you is I have no desire to light another cigaret and that's what's driven me!!! Try the Pro Tank I believe you will like it....

Love your style! You've gone for the top of the line electronic mod first thing, didn't bat an eye. Now it's just a matter of fixing you up with a nicer delivery system. I agree with the others, the Viva Nova V3 or the Kanger Pro Tank. One is tight, one is airy. They are inexpensive, so I recommend getting one of each, the money won't be wasted if you prefer the other. It will still come in handy, trust me.

Welcome to VT, btw!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree about the Vivi Nova. Make absolutely sure you get the original Vision Vivi Nova though and not one of those generic Chinese knockoffs... the Chinese ones leak. Boge, Smoktech, and Innoken also make great rebuildable tank systems.

As far as clearomizers go, CE2s are my all time favorites, but CE3s and CE4s are also good. Again, avoid Chinese knockoffs here... they're very inconsistent in their coils and may be listed as 3.2ohm or whatever but actually be a lot lower than that.

Also worth mentioning are cart tanks. Boge F17 and Totally Wicked's Odyssey are both great cart based tank systems.