Brand New To Vaping

Mpevo

I'm a vaping newbie as a mater of fact I just purchased my first PV. Joye Ego Twist, Kanger pro tank and vaporcigzz drippers bundle. I also bought some e-juice from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Any tips, tricks, or information you can give me would be greatly appriceated.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I haven't received my Ego or vapor juice yet. I'm sure I'll have questions once I start using it.

Btw does anyone have an Ego Twist, and if so do you like it?

What a great starter kit! Tons better than where I started out, and I do happen to have an Ego Twist, and for lower resistance; for example a lower ohm head on that Kanger Pro tank, it works very well! Only hiccup I've run into is when using a certain dual coil cartomizer and it caps out, but I just like to run a high voltage vape... all in all yes, it works quite well and is tons better than a standard Ego battery IMHO.

Anyway, welcome to the community, and hope to be apart of your help into the vaping life style!

Happy Vaping!

Thanks for your feedback Ghost, I've never vaped nor do I know of anyone who vapes so this community is very valuable to me, and I'm sure other newbies. I have spend the past month watching reviews on YouTube from people like Grimmgreen, Pbasardo, Dr. Vapor etc. and they along with forums like this, and the whole vaping community have provided an immense amount of information that has allowed those of us that are new to vaping to make better informed buying decisions, and avoid the mistakes of previous newbies.

I have heard recently that they are a lot of knock-off’s out there and to purchase genuine products like the Joye Ego Twist, do you know if Vaporcigzz.com sells genuine Joye Ego products?

Also can you recommend any vapor-juice please?

Thanks for your feedback Ghost, I've never vaped nor do I know of anyone who vapes so this community is very valuable to me, and I'm sure other newbies. I have spend the past month watching reviews on YouTube from people like Grimmgreen, Pbasardo, Dr. Vapor etc. and they along with forums like this, and the whole vaping community have provided an immense amount of information that has allowed those of us that are new to vaping to make better informed buying decisions, and avoid the mistakes of previous newbies.

I have heard recently that they are a lot of knock-off’s out there and to purchase genuine products like the Joye Ego Twist, do you know if Vaporcigzz.com sells genuine Joye Ego products?

Also can you recommend any vapor-juice please?

On the note of Knock-Offs I can't speak for that website itself since I haven't used it, but a positive note is that they are not listed as selling copycat/fake batteries from Joyetech's own list. [ HERE ] Most of my juices are bought locally but if I was to recommend a just general flavor I usually enjoy French Vanilla, a version of Bobas Bounty, and usually something sweet like Chocolate as my usual grabs.

Great picks for a newbie. Most newbies like me get fooled into BLU starter kits or something comperable.

This! I spent $200 on garbage before spending far less to get the wife and I good products. It is seriously cheaper, even up front, to buy good products than the pharmacy-mall kits and they work, every time.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been vaping for a couple of weeks now and I'm lovin it. Just got back from a visit to Totally Wicked in Tampa, wow what an experience. I also found my new all day vape. OMG it's soooo good. It's called Irish Cream from Totally Wicked. If you like coffee flavors I would highly recommend this flavor you'll love it.