Good Evenin'

SiaTanner

I have been vaping for around 4 months now. I bought an Ego-C (changeable system) kit. So far I have been somewhat happy. I have learned the trial and errors of what to do, and not to.

What I have been more-so irritated about is the clearo-mizer that came with the kit, short-lived all expectations. The flavor was muted and dull, then the plastic started to leak. So I have been stuck with using the tips in the kit and atomizers, in which the plastic tip cartridges on too many occasions, tend to leak. I have gone through the forum, and all I have seen is the Vivi, and Kanger's as reasonable options.

Vivi: People tend to say it has dry hits

Kanger: more expensive, but for dollars more...it would be worth it.

I do have a questions, Would the Kanger Pro Tank work with my Ego-C...or is it just workable with the Twist.

I haven't jumped to purchasing a Provari...honestly if the Kanger Pro-tank works sufficiently...would their be a reason to purchase? Even though I have vaped for a short time, I don't want to waste money on a product that won't work.

Regards from Texas,

ST

The Pro Tank should work on the eGo-C just fine. They both have 510 threads and are compatible.

While the Provari is nice you might wait a while before putting down that kind of money on a battery until you know what you like, what works for you, and if you plan to stick with vaping. Just my opinion. In the mean time experiment with your eGo battery. If you want to go a step up, pick up a variable voltage device like an eGo Twist or a Vision Spinner. I highly recommend the Spinner. Both are very similar, the Spinner is just easier to read the numbers. Your eGo-C charger will also work for both the Twist and the Spinner so you don't have to buy anything new for that. :)

Other than a Pro Tank you might also want to check out an EVOD. They're both bottom feeders (they wick from the bottom of the tank so it's very rare to get a dry hit).

I use Vision Spinner with CE4 clearomizers. The CE4 has all sorts of names that are synonymous. CE4, Vision V2, and Stardust are all the same thing. Everyone has their favorite supplier but I got my spinners from Sweet-Vapes.com for $24,95 each and they have the real brand Vision V2 (CE4) Clearomizers for $3.95 and are the best I have found after ordering from 3 different suppliers. There are a lot of fakes out there, look for the VV logo not the "private label" stuff. 0 leaking so far, and havent had to toss one yet after over 2 weeks of heavy use. They are meant to be disposable but everyone will have different experiences with life span of these due to difference in liquids and usage.

I plan to switch to a tank at some point, but for now the clearomizers I am using are awesome. I am trying lots of different flavors of liquid to find what I like and do not like. Once I find what my all day vape will be I am going to buy a tank but for now I am happy where I am equipment wise.

Edited by bcartervol98

Tameiki, Thank you, I looked online, I saw a dealer sweet-vapes and empiremods? But I have not heard much of the second, so I most likely will purchase the EVOD from her. I have heard a lot of great reviews about her site.

Bcartervol98, I tried the clearomizer that came with the EGO-C, yet it may have been a crappy model. Their is no wick apparent, and it cracked within 2 weeks, and was beyond muted flavor. Possibly, with the V2's they may have better flavor. Do you notice flavor muted in those compared to using the disposable atomizer plastic cartridges?( If you have tried those!) I may have been the idiot that used just the kit stuff while everyone else purchased different equipment! haha.

Tameiki, Thank you, I looked online, I saw a dealer sweet-vapes and empiremods? But I have not heard much of the second, so I most likely will purchase the EVOD from her. I have heard a lot of great reviews about her site.

Bcartervol98, I tried the clearomizer that came with the EGO-C, yet it may have been a crappy model. Their is no wick apparent, and it cracked within 2 weeks, and was beyond muted flavor. Possibly, with the V2's they may have better flavor. Do you notice flavor muted in those compared to using the disposable atomizer plastic cartridges?( If you have tried those!) I may have been the idiot that used just the kit stuff while everyone else purchased different equipment! haha.

Well first I do not expect to get more than a couple weeks to a month out of a clearomizer, may have been an off brand too. I am still a little new at this but havent "cracked" one yet. I find the clearomizers I use to deliver great flavor, so much so that I have ordered unflavored to mix with some of my stronger flavors to mute it a little making some I wouldnt normally vape a little more tolerable so as not to waste the money on them. I have only used an atomizer-cartomizer system on the cheap set i bought from the mall to start and it had virtually no flavor and very little vapor. I get easily 10x the hit from my setup now as compared to those cigarette looking V-2 styles.

These are the exact Clearos I use.

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1156&category_id=39

I ordered some from a company called SunVapes too but they came with unwraveling and twisted wicks, the ones that came with my VapeDudes eGo T kit that were private label have work fine but I still like the ones from Sweet-Vapes better. They have the Vision logo and arent private label and seem to have a tighter seal, threads fit better, wicks are all uniform and in great shape, and have had 0 leaks through the bottom unlike the private label ones that I have to blow out every refill. So far I have found Sweet-Vapes.com and VapeDudes.com to be the most reliable suppliers. I think I like VapeDudes liquids a little better overall but they have limited hardware selections.

Edited by bcartervol98

I was going to order some liquids from SweetVapes, because the past few places I have ordered from I have ultimately been unsatisfied, I thought Sweet-vapes were a better place to order from?

I was going to order some liquids from SweetVapes, because the past few places I have ordered from I have ultimately been unsatisfied, I thought Sweet-vapes were a better place to order from?

You just have to find what you like. I cannot stand the Dekang liquids from eliquidmarket and plan to give them away. I ordered one form Vaporleaf and disliked it immensely. All these smelled and tasted like moldy socks.

I just have found both Sweet-Vapes.com (be sure to use the hyphen as there is another site without it I know nothing about) and VapeDudes.com have been consistent in flavors and shipping. Be sure to read reviews thoroughly and utilize sample pack deals. Its how I am determining what I like and what I do not like at a minimal expense. I plan to order some Vapor Talk juice at some point too.

Mtbakervapor.com is the shiz!! LOL Seriously though, that's my go to juice vendor now. Cheapest prices and awesome flavor options.

I haven't tried them yet, but I will I am sure. Have heard nothing but great things about them.

Mtbakervapor.com is the shiz!! LOL Seriously though, that's my go to juice vendor now. Cheapest prices and awesome flavor options.

I just looked at their juices...15ML for around 5.99...thats pretty cheap. I have only order from Ec, BlueMist and DFW,are they stronger better quality?

I was about to order from Sweet-vapes, as I saw they had pretty high reviews.

I haven't gotten a single thing from Sweet-Vapes I haven't liked at least some. Their Traditional Tobacco is the bomb. Closest thing to an analog I have found and with about 1/4 Juicy Peach mixed in it is a great combination for a change of pace. Love VapeDudes but some of the flavors I ordered I am not fond of but its mainly my fault for not reading the negative reviews. I have found most every negative review to be spot on, but got in a hurry and didn't put enough thought into it.

You won't get anything but the very best service from Keith at Empire Mods. He bends over backwards to make sure his customers are happy. :)

Mtbakervapor.com is the shiz!! LOL Seriously though, that's my go to juice vendor now. Cheapest prices and awesome flavor options. I just looked at their juices...15ML for around 5.99...thats pretty cheap. I have only order from Ec, BlueMist and DFW,are they stronger better quality? I was about to order from Sweet-vapes, as I saw they had pretty high reviews.
IMO they have the best tasting juices I have tried. Because they are made to order sometimes they need to steep a few days but most are good day one. The shipping is 2-3 days from the day I place the order to my mailbox.

You won't get anything but the very best service from Keith at Empire Mods. He bends over backwards to make sure his customers are happy. :)

Thank you, I'll be sure to check them out! They have some pretty good deals on their site!

IMO they have the best tasting juices I have tried. Because they are made to order sometimes they need to steep a few days but most are good day one. The shipping is 2-3 days from the day I place the order to my mailbox.

Sweet, I am looking into some of their fruit flavors tomorrow then! thanks!