Looking to Upgrade from EgoTankMegaB

Hello Vapers! I'm thinking about upgrading from Joye Ego Tank Mega to something else. The EgoTank is the first & only product I've used since I began the vaping (going on 2yrs soon). The forum has always been a great help in my journey.

So please let me know your thoughts & suggestions. I have my eye on the Kanger EVod kit, but it looks a bit intimidating with all of the extra parts especially when I hear words like "coil" & "clearamizer" -- sounds frightening. I would like something that would be user-friendly, reliable, & not a pain to refill along with all of the other fuctions many of us former smokers need in a device. Much Thanks!

Second Ron's suggestions. I get my Spinners from Got Vapes. You can also get the Vivi Nova or Vivi Nova Mini at the same place. Don't forget to get the charger for the Spinner as well as extra coils for the Vivi Novas. You should be set with these and a couple of bottles of juice. I prefer EC Blends or The Vapor Room for that. :)

Link for the Spinners:

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?zenid=24f50471df09cb6327475e17da985a60&main_page=advanced_search_result&x=0&y=0&keyword=Vision+Spinner&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy

Scroll down for the 1300 mAh Vision Spinners and double check to make sure you're on the right page for the color you want. :)