Storing juice in a Clearomizer

In the disposable CE4 or V2 (same thing I think) is it bad to leave juice in there? Say you fill up one with a flavor you find you really aren't fond of, but do not want to waste it and save it for a rainy day, is it ok to just set the clearomizer on a shelf with liquid in it? Will it damage the clearomizer to do this?

Would the liquid continue to steep while sitting?

Edited by bcartervol98

I have a dozen or so filled/ partial for more than a month with no troubles so far except for absinthe, melted the clearo in days. Cinnamon would probably crack em too..

Everybody steeps while sitting!!lol

I have a dozen or so filled/ partial for more than a month with no troubles so far except for absinthe, melted the clearo in days. Cinnamon would probably crack em too..

Everybody steeps while sitting!!lol

I gotcha, that's what I was thinking without heating or use I cannot imagine it would do anything except sit there and steep. I wasn't sure if it steeps when sealed in a container. When steeping the liquid I was told to remove the lid to allow steeping, I just didn't know if the clearomizer would allow it to steep or if it would be sealed like in a bottle and not steep any further. Everytime I learn something it brings on more questions lol.

At any given time I've got about a dozen different clearomizers with various amounts of liquid in them as I switch off so often. I've never found that they change flavor much due to steeping in the time they sit... :)

I've been guilty of letting some Clearos sit for about a month or so now... just put one on with some Chai Tea in it ontop of my little ego 650 mah, and still works just like when I stopped using it. I also let my tanks sit around with juice inside of them with little to no changes in their flavor or vapor production from what I can see.

In short, no worries, vape happily and care free ^_^