Halo Kringles Curse question/problem

I have a bottle of Kringles Curse by Halo. Put it in a CE4+ the first time and it vaped perfectly. Refilled the same clearomizer(which was brand new) and now I am having trouble with it. Hard to pull and practically no vapor. Do you think its the CE4+ or the liquid iself.

How high to the top did you fill it the second time around? You might take a little out to see if that helps. Sometimes, if you over fill, it won't be able to get enough air and it'll stop working correctly. Of course, other times, it's just dead and you'll need to start with a new one.

Huh. That's interesting. Never heard of a juice doing that before. What flavor is Kringle's curse? I'll keep it in mind should something like that happens in future. Glad you found a fix!

• 1 month later...

Its a Halo liquid. Kringle's Curse is exactly like those little starlight candies that are red and white and taste peppermint.

I didnt think I would like it so only got a 4ml sample but love it. I am still getting used to not having a tobacco taste with everything.