Hello from Tennessee

GracieD

New to vaping. Bought a tornado on Monday and though I am still smoking a few analogs here and there I am not giving up :) Maybe today will be the day I go tobacco free for a full day....if not there's always tomorrow.

Welcome, I am from Tennessee too. Have found a wealth of knowledge on here and friendly folks too. 15 days tobacco free and loving how I feel! Just cant wait unril my stuff all gets here today or tomorrow so I can dump this overpriced mall garbage I bought. After 2-3 weeks it is already on its last leg. Everything is scheduled to arrive today and tomorrow!

Edited by bcartervol98

Thanks for the welcome! It's only been since Monday, but I can tell I don't have an e-liquid flavor I am crazy about so that is next for me. And my brother tells me I need to dump this atomizer and cartridge that came with the tornado kit and get something called a "double burner". He said the vapor will be much smoother. I think I have overfilled my cartridge or something because I keep getting the liquid...ewwww. I smoked Virginia Slims Lights Menthol 120s. So I started with a tobacco blend w/menthol that was "Virginia Slims" and some peppermint. Both with 24 mg nicotine. The tobacco liquid is ok for a few vapes then the tobacco taste (or maybe the nicotine taste) starts not tasting so good. The peppermint is good but a little harsh. So in your opinions is it the liquid or the equipment. BTW bear with me while I continue to get the jargon down :) I am also interested in the direct drip when I am just sitting around the house. I have been on the totally wicked site a couple of times but everything is soooo confusing. This tornado battery will support that direct drip, right?