Atomizer questions

First, I'd like to get recommendations for your favorite bridgeless atomizers. I'm looking for a good bridgeless atomizer, preferably a low resistance one - I prefer 2.0 ohms but that's not a deal breaker for me. 1.5 or 1.8 ohms are also fine. What do you like best about it? Link?

And second, why are atomizers more expensive than cartomizers? They're not that much different other than the filler material, are they? Since you can take the filler out and use it like an atomizer I would think that, with more materials inside, a cartomizer should cost more.

Thanks in advance for any help. :D

Hey Tam :wave:

For me, I almost always use the 306 atomizers. http://www.theveteranvaper.com/joye-lr-306-atomizer/

I know these aren't bridgeless, but the bridge is very, very easy to remove on the 306. I remove the bridge before I use. With out the casing of the 510 atomizers..the bridge is exposed and simple to remove.

For the 306 you will also need the 306 drip tip http://www.theveteranvaper.com/306-extended-delrin-drip-tip/ ...I prefer the XL tip.

(in case you didn't notice....I like Brians store)

For me, I like the throat hit and vapor. The 306 isn't really much different than the 510 LR, I just like that its easy to pull off the drip tip to clean when I am testing flavors.

as far as why they are more.....not a clue

Hey Tam :wave:

For me, I almost always use the 306 atomizers. http://www.theveteranvaper.com/joye-lr-306-atomizer/

I know these aren't bridgeless, but the bridge is very, very easy to remove on the 306. I remove the bridge before I use. With out the casing of the 510 atomizers..the bridge is exposed and simple to remove.

For the 306 you will also need the 306 drip tip http://www.theveteranvaper.com/306-extended-delrin-drip-tip/ ...I prefer the XL tip.

(in case you didn't notice....I like Brians store)

For me, I like the throat hit and vapor. The 306 isn't really much different than the 510 LR, I just like that its easy to pull off the drip tip to clean when I am testing flavors.

as far as why they are more.....not a clue

Hi Kit!

I'm with you, I love Brian's store. Just got an order in from him today. :)

A 306 doesn't have a 510 connection, right? You need an adapter to use it on an eGo type battery? I'll have to go take a look... Oh, to see all the new toys. Wish there was a way to get independently wealthy overnight without having to do anything for it. :lol:

How do you know when to change the coil on a Kanger T3?

When it doesn't work anymore, when the draw becomes too tight to get a good hit, when you get only a tiny bit of vapor coming from the unit. :)

@ Tam....the 306 is 510 threaded...works on all my various devices....ego included.

@ 00mustangmom....Like Tameiki said. sometimes I get a burnt taste just before its time to change, but basically when it stops working the way it should, its time for a change.

@ Tam....the 306 is 510 threaded...works on all my various devices....ego included.

Must've gotten the 306 confused with the 901s. So many seemingly "random" numbers running around, it's hard to remember which ones are 510 threaded and which ones need adapters. Thanks! Will go looking for some 306s. Hopefully I can find some in bridgeless. :D

@ mustangmom...no worries. lots of learning curves. It usually takes me a couple tries with new devices to get things right or figure out the quirks. I like my T3's, they usually taste strange when its time to change the coil.

@Tam...I don't know that I have seen them in bridgeless, if you don't find them, give me a shout and I can walk you through removing the bridge, it really is easy. I haven't broken one yet.

I've searched on and off today and haven't found any that are bridgeless. Thanks for the offer of teaching me how to take the bridge off, I've learned how to do that a while ago. It's amazing what you can find on Youtube. :D