mtbakervapor.com

I've placed several orders with them over the last few months and they always deliver quickly. The juice prices are the lowest I've found and the quality is excellent. Some of the juices need to steep a little because they are made to order, they inform you of that on the site and in the letter they send. They also include a warning about certain juices known to crack plastic tanks for new vapors. All in all they are a terrific company and I suggest them to everyone of my friends and family who are currently and those who want to make the switch from analogs.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am loving Mr. Baker Vapor! I've placed 4 orders with them so far and have had a great experience with each one. Out of 20+/- flavors I've ordered so far, there's only been 2 that I didn't love, and those 2 were freebies I didn't pick for myself! Super fast shipping as well!

• 1 month later...

mtbaker has become my go to source for fuild also. I resell the fluids offshore (very limited supplies) so i order probably 100 to 200 dollars per month of fluid from them. The only one i couldn't stand was a freebie they sent me. (straight into the trash it went lol)

I couldn't agree more with the above ... MBV has been and will likely be for a long time, my exclusive 'mixer of the juices' of my 'All Day Vape'... 'SOLAR FLARE' for the win ! 236 ml bottles is the only way I roll ! With 5 extra 'flavor shots' of course ! All day / every day baby! Just wrap your head around these numbers for a second...$43.50 for the 236 ml bottle size ! Coming in at an insane 18 cents per ml people ... and it's some killer stuff too yo ! Honestly, I have picked their stuff over many different crazy expensive juices that are available out there these days too! :thumbup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 2 months later...

I first tried their juices almost a year ago and have bought only from them since my first order. Later I ordered diy stuff from them and mix my own versions of their flavors. I still buy a couple of flavors ready made as I'm hesitant to try to duplicate it.

A great vendor. I have nothing negative to say about them.

• 4 weeks later...

I've heard nothing but good feed back about MBV, Copper Creek and Kick Bass Vapor. My local B & M store got me started on KBV and I vaped their OMG! mixed with a little Vanilla Custard constantly for months. I order direct now, save money and have discovered great juices. KBV Mama's Angel Wings is delightful and so unique, they don't allow an extra flavor shot with it. I still want to try their WTF? I was disappointed with Alien Visions after all the talk about Boba's Bounty- it's just ok. My husband did love their Dream Berries but it tasted like cough syrup to me. I'm picky and fruit flavors are not for me. I'm waiting on an order from Sweet Vapes with 4 new flavors. I'm excited about trying the sweetener. I'll let y'all know what my husband and I think about their juices.

Edited by LuckiStarre

After all these great reviews, I must not put off ordering from MBV. What are their best dessert and bakery juices? I can't find any great chocolate juice. I adore chocolate, including dark. I've tested many chocolates and wasted money ordering juice that tastes like chocolate liqueur, even after steeping. How's MBV chocolate?

• 3 weeks later...

After all these great reviews, I must not put off ordering from MBV. What are their best dessert and bakery juices? I can't find any great chocolate juice. I adore chocolate, including dark. I've tested many chocolates and wasted money ordering juice that tastes like chocolate liqueur, even after steeping. How's MBV chocolate?

Their chocolate frost is good but it needs a long steep. Chocolate mint is good too. The trick to their chocolate is not to rush them.

I have ordered from them several times and like them a lot. My fave flavor so far is dulce le leche so good is not even funny 80/20% 6mg one extra flavor shot heaven. It gets better as you let it steep

That's good to know. I finally ordered from them and love them.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines