Newbie here, need honest opinions.

So here's my backstory. Purchased the Blu, while I like it I also hate it. First off, I use the Blu batteries as well as the cartridges. Now, here we go. I like the fact that it produces plenty of vapor but I hate the fact that I can only smoke Cherry. The flavor seems to last the longest, I hate the original since it tastes like nothing at all, menthol is well menthol, and I like the Java but once you've used it up half way it seems to take every ounce of sucking power just to get any "hit" from it. For me the only pros with this system seem to be the size, ( I like that I can just put it in my pocket and forget about it), and the multiple flavors. I recently purchased the V2 and had my mom give me some of these Smoker Friendly carts that were empty and I filled them with JC Tennesse Cured and while it was a good flavor I felt like the carts were not completely empty and I was still tasting the previous flavor.

I'm looking for a system that is compact and no fuss. I've researched quite a bit and I know the eGo brand is popular but I'm not really into the whole multiple pieces and what not, I just want to vape! I purchased some mini tanks from Halo along with Tiki Juice to try that out and I'm hoping it fits with the V2 as I hear it does.

Also, I think I'm "over vaping" with the Blu if that's even possible considering. I've gone through 4 battery changes in 3 hours and I'm using high carts since that's the only available nicotine % that's available locally.. haven't been able to find med. I feel like I'm getting headaches and feel sick but it could be from not smoking either. I've tried to completely cut out analogs using the Blu but like I said I feel like it's just not cutting it performance wise and I do want to quit but I'm finding it hard.

I just would really like some suggestions as to what sort of things are out there that are compact and relatively simple that I can just fill and go.

The eGo is popular because it works so well but I understand not wanting to deal with the mouthpieces etc.

You could always pick up a single ego Battery (they last upwards of about 16 hours) a charger and a pack of cartomizers. Cartomizers have been around for a while but I still use them and they work great. You can vape on it all day without having to worry about the battery draining and constantly running out. I'm a heavy vapor so I understand where youre coming from :)

+1.

You can get an ego-c kit with the smaller batteries, stay compact and vape all day.

The eGo is popular because it works so well but I understand not wanting to deal with the mouthpieces etc.

You could always pick up a single ego Battery (they last upwards of about 16 hours) a charger and a pack of cartomizers. Cartomizers have been around for a while but I still use them and they work great. You can vape on it all day without having to worry about the battery draining and constantly running out. I'm a heavy vapor so I understand where youre coming from :)

I'm new but everything I have so far is ego kits. You can use clearomizers or carts with them. Clearomizers hold your own ejuice while the carts are just screwed in and vaped. I'm a vaping dummie and can use these easily so should be a breeze for just about anybody :yes