RY4 eliquid - what's all the shouting about?

daleron

I've noticed a lot of you tend to favor the RY4 eliquid - which I have never heard of. Why do you like it so much if I may ask? I was a menthol smoker, would I like this based on that info???

There are a lot of RY4 variants on the market today, but they all stem from Dekang's pre-2010 RY4 recipe. Everyone else tries to emulate this version's unique blend of tobacco, caramel, & vanilla (to varying degrees of success), and many are great, but by some accounts, many are not. I've been lucky in that I've never met an RY4 I didn't like. :no

Some to look for are Dekang's RY4, Ginger's RY4, Ikenvape's RY4 PG Gold, Janty Elixir PG RY4, TVR's RY4, & Vapor Talk's Dulcis. I've tried all of these and although they each have their own signature flavor, they all fall squarely in the RY4 "box". :wave:

Edited by Rixter

Give it a try...order a sample bottle or two from the list Rixter provided (Ginger's RY4 from The Vapor Room, and VaporTalk's Dulcis are both excellent). What's the worst that could happen? You don't like it, so you go back to your daily vape, or try a few more variants...there are hundreds of them, and each have their own twist on the same basic theme.