Hello everyone!

eklindsey

Howdy folks my name is Eric, I'm from Tennessee and I think I'm ready to let Marlboro go! I'm tired of constant chest congestion, cough, bad breath, and stinky clothes from smoking and I'm a little embarrassed about the fact that I bought a DVR so I could pause the football game to go outside and smoke.

I'm brand new to this world of e-cigs though I have tried for the past two weeks, a verity of disposable ones just to try it out. I'm on my 3rd blu disposable and I think I'm ready to commit to a starter kit of some sort but after a little research I think I have confused myself. Until today I thought all e-cigs were made like the blu disposables I have been using, except that they have rechargeable batteries and you could buy replacement carts, I was wrong! I have seen on the internet tonight, e-cigs with...refillable tanks, atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, batteries with at least 4 different mah ratings, and some sort of twisty rig people keep talking about that looks like a crack pipe made by Ferrari! I'm kidding about crack pipe but the thing did look confusing. I want to make the switch but I'm not sure where to start. I want something that is simple to use, easy to carry, and a good battery life that will get me through a day at work which at the most would be about 16 hours from the time I leave home till the time I return home smoking about 15 cigarettes during that type of day but normally I work an 8 hour day. I also want to be satisfied enough not to go for the real thing again.

I look forward to talking to you guys and thank you all in advance for any help you can provide.....Have a great week!

Juice wise, if you have a local Vape Shop I would advise going there and trying different flavors and see which ones taste good to you. Get enough to last you a while, but don't go overboard as when your sense of smell and taste return they might not taste as good. Good luck on your journey and welcome to VT. :detective: