Obsessive progression

Rorie

Hi! I'm Aurora. ::: waves madly:::

In February, my BFF gave me a disposable hookah for my birthday. I enjoyed it a LITTLE, but preferred my analog cigs. Then I discovered disposable cigs, and enjoyed them a LOT, enough to dump analog completely. The constant battery recharging led me to websites with not only big batteries, but big tanks, big bottles of eliquid, promises of big vapor and big taste.

After brief research on youtube I went with the ego-T, then got the ego-CE5 upgrade, the Hitman passthru, and then got a big fatty 2400 mah battery, and then another cool looking 1300 mah one ... and I LOVE IT SO FREAKIN' MUCH I can hardly contain myself.

Still making mistakes ... I stripped some threads, flooded some tanks, and etc. However ... OMG ... I love this stuff.

Nice to meet you all, glad to have found such an informative and friendly vaping community. ::: hugs all ::::

VVVVVVVVVV pix VVVVVVVVVVV

At work, puffing my Hitman CE5 passthru, in my custom lanyard ecig purse.

post-22126-0-16431800-1365014789_thumb.j

Welcome !!! looks like you are off to a good start. We've all had our fair share of stripped threads, flooded tanks etc. (still do)...but so much more fun than smoking ever was !!