Bigger Bottle of Dulci's?

No sir you are not an idiot! Looks like they only come in the smaller 15ml size. I don't work for them but i would bet they come prepackaged that way and aren't filled to order.

It's quite possible I am an idiot, but I can't find anything other than these mini bottles I keep ordering of the Dulci's. Is it not possible to order more? I need.. like a gallon milk jug full lol.

-Az

Roger now handles the Vapor Talk store (who I will be introducing here shortly on the forum) and handles most of the new inventory. I was just speaking with him on a conference call and 30ML bottles are in the works. Right now our focus is bringing in the new VG line. After that's complete we'll ship in the larger bottles :)

• 5 weeks later...

Roger now handles the Vapor Talk store (who I will be introducing here shortly on the forum) and handles most of the new inventory. I was just speaking with him on a conference call and 30ML bottles are in the works. Right now our focus is bringing in the new VG line. After that's complete we'll ship in the larger bottles :)

So when do you expect to have the new line, online? I was going to order a few bottles to try, your site does not provide bottle size. When the new line is available, will you have two sizes available? Thanks