What do you use on your VAMO?

So I'm a few months into using my VAMO, and it is pretty good. Gets scratched up easily, but overall not bad at all for the price.

Trouble is, I am not sure what to use on it. Before I was big on the ego mega cartos... but for some reason the airflow on those with the VAMO isn't the best. Carto tanks work well - sometimes, but for some reason I am getting a lot of leakage right now out of my carto tank, and need something as a back-up until the new tank and parts arrive.

Has anyone had any luck with any kind of mega carto on a VAMO in terms of airflow?

I've used a few knock off mini novas with some success but I had problems with the tank threads breaking off on the caps. I've been using the larger 3.5 ml vision tanks with much better success. These are the ones using http://www.aquavaporcig.com/35ml-Vision-STV-VIVI-NOVA-Replaceable-Atomizer-Head-Tank_p_506.html

So far no leaks. I've been using almost 100 VG in them. I usually keep my vamo at about 6.5 or 7 watts depending on the flavor im using.

• 1 month later...

Mega carto? Sadly no, but I use a self modded locking dct tank with some Smok DC Cartos. I had to cut a slit in the locking ring to get any airflow out of the dang thing. It sat too close to the base and airflow was air tight. I like the modded version. I enjoy a tighter draw so it worked out in the end in a way.