Juice for a good cause...

This thread came about at the suggestion of some other forum members. Not spamming or anything of that nature. If you don't care for it, hit your back button now!

Mt Baker Vapor has some juice that a portion of the proceeds go to help someone in need. I'm not sure on the ratio of proceeds that go towards this but i thought it was a good enough reason to grab some juice and help someone out. Hopefully someone from Mt Baker will chime in with some more info.

Jennifer Cook is going through a rough time right now. She just recently
found out she has DCIS breast cancer. She is going to have a nasty surgery
and 7 - 12 weeks of radiation 5 days a week.

We are trying to raise enough money to satisfy her $16,000 deductible to
offset the cost of her medical bills, prescriptions, travel to and from
treatment which is 1 ½ hr round trip, follow up doctor visits and to show
her how much we care for her and what she has done for our community. She
has been donating to the Susan B. Komen organization and the Humane Society
for years. Won’t you please help Jennifer get through this rough time
without the extra stress of financial worries?

The juice in question is Moo Juice

This right here is enough to keep me buying juice from Mt Baker.

Happy Vaping!

I ordered the Moo Juice last night...along with 3 other flavors!

The website says it's a strawberries and cream flavor. I hope it's good. It gets good reviews on their site.

This is my first time ordering from them, I'm anxious to try them!

I have not had any of their juices yet, its in the mail. But their prices are great and customer service is fabulous and my order shipped fast. I am looking forward to it tho.

I've been looking for a really good strawberries and cream juice so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one. Regardless, I'm very impressed with their service so far. Shortly after I put my order in I got emails that it was processing and right after that, it was showing that they shipped it!

I emailed the owner to find out how much of each order is being funneled to Jennifer. As he's attending a vape con in New York I haven't gotten an answer yet.

Yes they are fast to process and ship! I'm really hoping for good things from their juices. Hopefully i can find a few that i like. Their prices and customer service are fantastic!

Here's an update on this fundraiser. I received a reply to my email from Mt. Baker Vaper's owner, James Thompson, and he said, "Since that fundraiser was over we have been donating to other breast cancer foundations now. It is based on net profit per sale."

Yes they are fast to process and ship! I'm really hoping for good things from their juices. Hopefully i can find a few that i like. Their prices and customer service are fantastic!

Did you get yours yet Proetus? I wondered how you liked your juices. My order came today. I've tried 4 of the 5 I got and they're great right out of the mail. The Sweet Tart flavor I got smells a little perfumey so I am going to let it steep a while before I try it. I'll write up a proper review soon.

Not to derail but indigo vapor has a juice that benefits the military...just thought about it after reading this.

Hey mse12, is this the one you were talking about??

http://www.indigovapor.com/product_p/s-patbuck.htm

Thanks to all the vets who have served our nation!!

Companies that donate to these causes in this thread - thank you also!!!

Did you get yours yet Proetus? I wondered how you liked your juices. My order came today. I've tried 4 of the 5 I got and they're great right out of the mail. The Sweet Tart flavor I got smells a little perfumey so I am going to let it steep a while before I try it. I'll write up a proper review soon.

Yes ! You can read about them