Bunch of Noob questions

HI All

I just received my EGo c and what a great experience. The current setup is the Ego c with the Kangor t2 dual coil clearomizor,

I just have a couple of questions.

I forgot to purchase coils for the clearomizor how long do the coils tend to last? I have the standard 650 eGo c.

How do you all keep track of what juice is in what tank?

and if I mix juices, say I want to add 12mg vanilla to a 24mg tobacco, do they add to each other or mix. The question is do I end up with a 36mg mix, or an 18mg mix?

Thanks to all

Coils vary on what voltage they're used at as well as what juice you may be using. I've had no problem getting a month out of a coil. As far as the mix goes-assuming you're using equal amounts of each, you would end up with 18mg juice. I am able to keep track of what juice is in which mod by using my #ModHolder which has spots for the e-liquid right next to each mod I have the juice in. Did I kinda answer your questions? ;)

I will be able to keep track of what juice is in which tank by using the #ModHolder that I will eventually buy from Mark. Eventually. :D

All joking aside, I've gotten as much as two months out of a T2 coil. That said, I've also had the same type of coil pop on me in less than an hour. They vary so it can just be down to luck. With your battery you *should* be able to get some time from your coil but I'd order more just to be on the safe side.

You can NEVER have too many back ups. And back ups of back ups.

As for keeping track of which flavor is in a tank? If I'm feeling industrious I use my label maker with transparent labels and put them on the tank. Otherwise I just have to stick it on a battery and vape to figure out what's in there. Others probably have some kind of system but I haven't figured mine out yet.

Thanks for the info...

I do love the new setup and I figured I would be good to go with the coils until I made my next order which should be soon just wanted to make sure they didn't blow fast...

now I will need to get some twists to see how they are at higher voltages..

c

As much as I love my twist, I'd encourage you to get the Vision Spinner instead. I think you'll be much happier being able to see the numbers so you'll know what voltage you're vaping at. The twist is wonderful but it's next to impossible to see the numbers...

Just so you know, I bought the twist first then the Spinner much later. I now have one twist and three Spinners if that tells you anything. :)

Edited by Tameiki

For all intents and purposes, other than you can actually *see* the numbers on the Spinner, they're like the same type of battery. All my clearomizers, atomizers and everything else are interchangeable. :)