All VG liquids?

Hey I am a brand new vaper - I went with two friends and we all got eGos three days ago. I adore mine, but one of my friends is coughing every time she vapes. She tried cranking down her nic but that didn't help. I just read that using an all VG liquid might solve her problem. Where do I find such a thing? Several sites I checked out dont tell you what's used. Also, do VG liquids have to be cut with anything? I read that they are a lot thicker than PG/VG blends.

A hundred thanks for your help!

Virgin Vapor has all VG as well as organic e-liquids. Since you said that you're all new to this have your friend try something before going with all VG.

Vaping isn't like smoking. You suck the vapor into your mouth first, hold it a second and then inhale. Your friend might be inhaling right away, which might be the cause of her coughing. Just a thought. :)

Um, I'm new, so Hello but adding water to anything you consume or even bathe with is opening your product to various bacteria, mold, yeast and other beasties. I just did some research on using Absolut Vodka in vanilla flavor and it seems they have a LOT of flavors to choose from. Or, you could use Vanilla extract which may or may not have antioxidant properties and is in an alcohol base.

• 2 weeks later...

PG and VG have good anti bacterial properties by themselves but I am not sure if those properties would be strong enough to counter anything you would develop by adding water to the e-liquid. I am not a big proponent of adding water to e-liquid but sometimes you have to add a small amount to thin it. This seems to be a popular practice, pure grain alcohol is another too. Pure VG is smoother but as a user of high vg e-liquid you'll find you develop more mucus because it coats the passageways more then the pg does. It is certainly smoother and will most likely stop the coughing but brings a world of problems to your hardware in the form of clogging leaking burning taste wicking problems because it is so thick. As long as you or her are not PG allergic try to go with higher concentration of vg more like 80%vg to 20%pg. There are a few vendors that claim to make 100% VG using flavor concentrates that use Natural & Organic Ethyl Alcohol as the flavor carrier instead of the typical PG and these do come out thin enough not to cause problems for hardware.

Try www.avejuice.com. They only take orders in the morning though. Most of their liquids are 100% VG but they have reduced VG which is 90% VG and 10% PG. VG is thick but can be used with most atomizers and cartomizers with no problem. They just might gunk up cartos quicker than normal. To me it sounds like one of 2 things with your friend. Either it is a PG allergy or sensitivity but more than likely it's just that she's not used to throat hit. Many people cough when they 1st start vaping. One thing that helps is lots of water. Vaping can dehydrate your moth ant throat.