The Accidental Vaper

MystyrE

About 6 weeks ago I bought a Fin menthol starter kit at my neighborhood WalMart. I was not looking to quit smoking, just save some money. As a guy that went through a carton every two weeks for 12 years, this was a heck of a deal. On my way home I thought "I think I may have just quit smoking... but that's crazy." I woke up the next morning wanting my coffee any my morning smoke... but not a smoke I wanted my Fin. I had quit smoking, more or less accidentally.

Two weeks later I went into a local specialty store (Vaporescence) not havng any idea what to expect, and walked out with an eGo starter kit.

Two weeks after that I was injecting eliquid into my dead Fin carts with a syringe because I'm clearly nuts. Yes, I realize this may have been a bad idea. I also already burned out one eGo T battery using the wrong charger. I can't help but experament with this stuff. I already want an eGo twist set up. The hobbyist side of vaping has clearly hooked me.

It's been six weeks since my last true tobacco-and-fire type cig. My last pack with my last six cigarettes and lighter is sitting on a bookshelf and unlikely to do anything other than collect dust.

So now I'm here. Looking to connect with other enthusiasts and learn more about what is apparently my new hobby. I guess you'll be seeing me around.