Bump Everytime You Switch Flavors

Rixter

I decided to steal :pirate: and start a thread for those of us who occasionally find a new flavor that makes it into our daily rotation, or even the coveted new favorite spot. :icecream:

As I write this, I'm randomly vaping on three PVs and three different juice concoctions...all different delivery methods. Two of them are what I consider to be daily vapes: Dekang's DK-TAB & Vapor Talk's Dulcis. The third is a really smooth French Vanilla from EC blend. It was a freebie 5 ml. bottle in my favorite base-blend and nic. strength (it's kinda comforting knowing they actually keep track of what I like, right?), and was included in my last package from them...thanks EC Blend...you rock! :guitar:

Obviously, that wasn't always the lineup. There have been quite a few "favorites" since I started buying juice, but always remember this: your next "favorite" is always just around the corner, lurking there, waiting on you to stumble along and run smack into it. :ouch:

So here's the deal...when you find something worthy of adding to your daily vape rotation, share it with us. :secret:

For the longest time (read: a couple of weeks' worth), my favorite was Dulce de Leche from my favorite vendor EC Blend. Lately it's been Feel Like a Nut with double extra sweetner via direct dripping. :)

I'm hurt that EC Blends doesn't send me any freebies in my orders. After the several hundreds of dollars I spent at their site within the past few months you'd think they would throw in something... :(

Edited by Tameiki

Well, the Ginger's RY4 ran out, and so did the Nic Station RY4....which leaves VT's Dulcis running through my tank. After two tanks, I must say that Dulcis has finally made it into my permanent rotation. Now if only Christopher would make a Dulcis with a little Bacon flavor added in.....

Now if only Christopher would make a Dulcis with a little Bacon flavor added in.....

You know, if Chris doesn't make a Dulcis like that you could just get some bacon flavored e-liquid and mix a batch of your own. :D

Edited by Tameiki

I got my order of Conundrum and Malty from Backwoods Blends today. They're both great straight out of the mailbox. I've been vaping Conundrum since this afternoon and I really like it!

Dragon's Blood w/extra flavor from EC Blends. It's the first flavor that I LOVE! I'll try the other flavors again after they have more time to steep. A few required a couple of days with the tops off to get rid of the perfume taste. Those were DeKang though.

You know, if I really did this posting every time I switched flavors thing, you all would be throwing me out of the forum!

I just got 6 new flavors in the mail. Gotta love VapeMail! I'm enjoying Backwoods Blends Malty Toffee right now. Next up ECBlends Fruit Smoothie.

You know, if I really did this posting every time I switched flavors thing, you all would be throwing me out of the forum!

I just got 6 new flavors in the mail. Gotta love VapeMail! I'm enjoying Backwoods Blends Malty Toffee right now. Next up ECBlends Fruit Smoothie.

Me too, Lyrical! So far today I've been going back and forth between Feel Like a Nut, Vanilla Malt, Strawberry shortcake and Dulce de Leche all from EC Blends and Sweet Watermelon from TVR. :lol:

I didn't intend to suggest any sort of limit on things, but I mainly wanted to hear about the ones that get vaped every day. I figured if it's good enough for you to vape daily, it might be worth trying out.

I still throw the new or oddball flavor in the rotation when I'm chillaxin' B) & have time to enjoy my vape :smoke: , but for me, until something better comes along, the every day juices are VT Dulcis, Dekang DK-TAB, and Janty Elixir RY4.

Well, for the past week or a little longer I've been vaping Feel Like a Nut, Vanilla Malt, Strawberry shortcake and Dulce de Leche all from EC Blends on a daily basis.

Aaaaand...since I just got down to the last 10 ml of Feel Like a Nut I just went over and ordered another 50 ml bottle. With the double extra sweetner in it it really hits the sweet tooth I never knew I had. lol. :D

...since I just got down to the last 10 ml of Feel Like a Nut I just went over and ordered another 50 ml bottle. With the double extra sweetner in it it really hits the sweet tooth I never knew I had. lol. :D

Almond Joy flavored? Where do you get it?

On Saturday I got some Vanilla-X by GP FlavorFull e-Liquids and now is the third day with it. Already I have vaped 5mL of it and I'm still hooked. I gotta get more of this stuff.

Almond Joy flavored? Where do you get it?

Yes, it tastes just like an Almond Joy, especially if you add the double extra sweet.

Silly Rixter, it's the place you first rec'd to me: EC Blends. :)