What can I put hot cinnamon in?

tanya

I went to a local shop to get my ecig and she reccomened the EVOD BCC. I like it but I am told that they are junk and the cinnamon I got cant be used in it. I know nothing about any of this and just want something simple and that dont cost a fortune. I dont use any nicotine I quit smoking 2 months ago and im doing this to replace the action of smoking. Any advice and tips are greatly appreiated

Cinnamon flavors tend to crack plastic, which is why you were told not to use it in your EVOD. The citric acid in some of the citric fruit flavors might also be problematic (eg. lemonade, orange, etc.) but not always.

If I were you I'd get some bakery flavors to try in your EVOD. Those should work just fine. Vanilla cupcake, waffle, blueberry/strawberry or whatever flavor cheesecake... There are so many different flavors available.

From my personal experience (and your mileage may vary), I'd suggest getting a Kangor T2 or T3 or MT3 or a Vision Nano to go with an eGo style battery.

Read through the threads here on this forum and you'll learn a lot! Also, don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. There's always someone who will answer :)

Interesting, I never knew such flavors were hard on plastic. I thought they were just not so good for the coils. I've never had any problems with cinnamon in my clearos but I don't use it much and when I do it's only a drop or two to spice things up a bit.

Interesting, I never knew such flavors were hard on plastic. I thought they were just not so good for the coils. I've never had any problems with cinnamon in my clearos but I don't use it much and when I do it's only a drop or two to spice things up a bit.

When I first started vaping my Mojito flavored juice would crack Stardust and Kangor T2 tanks because of the high amounts of lime juice. When I questioned the owner of my local B&M store he said the same thing happens with juices that are high in cinnamon as well. The blends are usually fine like apple pie with cinnamon, blueberry cupcake with cinnamon, etc. It's just the ones with all cinnamon or very high in any citrus that seems to cause problems.

That said, the newer tanks on the clearomizers I'm using now seem fine with no cracks so maybe the manufacturers have found a better way to make these things? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure what type of battery you are using, if it is an ego battery then it likely has the 510 capability.. If all this is true, then I recommend the Vivi Nova,($14+/-) or the Vivi Nova mini ($7+/-) (keeping in mind these come with a plastic tank) I would then purchase a metal "spare" tank, in which you could use your cinnamon in!! :) The spare tanks can be purchased in a variety of colors and run about 4 bucks or less! Hope this helps!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been using a Vision Clearomizer - Version 3 with the ego-c batteries that came in the kit, a 1000mah passthru, and a single cinnamon flavor, and so far no cracks or any issues to report. I just ordered a boatload of other cinnamon liquids, and will report back.

I have had nothing put spectacular performance from my 3 evod's. I do have a twist and spinner tho, so i am able to vary the voltage. I run 50/50 or higher VG on the juice so i removed one of the flavor wicks from the head.The do have an airy draw, however you can mitigate that by covering one of the three air holes while you vape.

Happy Vaping!