question about menthol e-liquid

jsr27

I my a new vaper and smoke Newport's for 14 years. I tried a liquid called nuport and it tastes like I'm smoking a altoid breath mint and has no tobacco flavor. I added a little tobacco flavored liquid to the nuport and then it tasted like mint peanut. I hope someone can advise me on a good flavor that actually tastes like areal cigarette. I know I'm not gonna get that true flavor but there has to be some thing remotely close. I appreciate any help. Thanks

Honestly you will never get something that truly tastes like a regular analog. Any tobacco flavors out there are the actual taste of tobacco, not a cigarette. I used to smoke menthol and have tried a couple of menthol and mint flavors and I find I like them. Vaping is different than smoking, it's weird at first but eventually you will get used to it. I don't personally have anything to recommend to you for what you're looking for, I'm just letting you know now you'll never find something that tastes like a real true analog cigarette. But don't give up! Vaping is so much healthier for you and you WILL find flavors you enjoy and will forget about looking for a "Newport" flavor and will enjoy other flavors! Good luck and DON'T GO BACK keep vaping! You're doing yourself a huge service financially and for your own well being and health as well as you're friends and family.

OK, when I smoked I loved my Camel Menthols. I used Desert Ship and Nuport, both from litecigusa.net, found my right mix and loved it for a while. Then I discovered all the great flavors out there. You need to keep in mind that nothing will taste like a cigarette because there's no burning. Keep trying and testing and you'll find the one that works for you. Surprisingly I don't like menthol juices anymore even though I loved Camel's.