Help with equipment

andyrox

I'd like to upgrade from my v2. I want to stick with something that simple and prefilled carts though I'm thinking of changing to vg. I'm not sure if maybe my light headedness is from the pg? Can someone recommend a simple but good kit or e cig and vg eliquid carts not from China, Thank you

Although I'm not a health professional I'd wager a guess that your light headedness could be from too much nicotine. You might want to either vape less or get a lower mg e-liquid.

100% VG is not a good mix with cartomizers prefilled or otherwise because VG generally is too thick to wick properly.

Before going 100% VG I'd try the lower nic level first.

Some good places to go for this would be EC Blends, Sweet-Vapes.com or The Vapor Room. They all make their own juices. The first two sites I've recommended allow you to make quite a few customizations to your juice.

As for a good kit, head over to The Veteran Vaper's site. Brian has several great kits for beginners, competitive prices and great customer service.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/joye-ego-kit-matte-black/

I would also pick up a couple of clearomizers like the Vision Stardust (CE4) http://www.theveteranvaper.com/vision-ego-clearomizer-ce4-long-wick/ or the Vision Vivi Nova Mini http://www.theveteranvaper.com/vision-vivi-nova-mini-tank-2-0ml-long-wick/

I've found these to be better than a cartomizer with less fuss because you don't have to keep filling as often.

Hope some of this helps. :)

I am only going through a 6mg cart every two days so I didn't think that was too much nic?

Hmmm. Doesn't sound like it would be. It could be the cart itself, something in the filler material, the PG/VG mixture, or all or none of the above. Trial and error seems to be the best thing to see what's causing your headaches. It could also possibly be symptoms of getting off all the carcinogens from traditional analogs. From all the things I've read we've all suffered a few weird symptoms when we got away from cigarettes -- at least the first few weeks in anyway.

I agree with Tameiki, there are tons of side affects that can occur when leaving tobacco,I'm going through the same thing myself (feel tired and lightheaded) I believe might be to much nic for me (12mg) . Dehydration and sore throat is also something I'm going through , I have found that, that can be from the PG, so recommend lots of water as you begin.

Gonna have to disagree with you here Tami, when i was still vaping 808's exclusively i used to vape Boba's in blank carto's, and it vaped just fine. And Boba's is 100% vg. It may require a bit more patience to fill the carto on the initial fill, but after that topping off is the same as with pg. Just thought i'd throw that out there.

OP, your'e not going to find carto's prefilled with 100%vg. Your only option is to buy blank carto's and 100%vg juice and fill your own. It's really not that bad, especially if you buy some drip tips for filling.

And Boba's is 100% vg. It may require a bit more patience to fill the carto on the initial fill, but after that topping off is the same as with pg. Just thought i'd throw that out there.

Aaahhhh, see, Blu, that's where you hit the nail squarely on its head: You have to have a bit more patience. The P word is so not in my vocabulary. :lol: