Gurgling in my Vivi Nova?

Mikel1037

More than likely your getting some juice down the center post, as long as it's vaping good and not leaking probably not a big deal. One way to tell is if you find a drop or two of juice on the battery post, happens to me and I just wipe the batt clean and turn up the volts till it stops. BTW, I use a Vision Spinner and it's Varible volt.

More than likely your getting some juice down the center post, as long as it's vaping good and not leaking probably not a big deal. One way to tell is if you find a drop or two of juice on the battery post, happens to me and I just wipe the batt clean and turn up the volts till it stops. BTW, I use a Vision Spinner and it's Varible volt.

It's happened to me twice as well, and when I checked and cleaned my connections with a paper towel and q-tip, the noise went away. I have a CE5 Clearomizer and a 650 mah ego style battery.

From time to time I get a gurgling in my new Vivi Nova. Could I be overfilling my tank? I try to keep it filled to the top Mark. Three weeks on vapor and I am loving it.

Remove Vivi Nova from the battery. While holding a tissue or paper towel very loosely at the battery connection end of the VN, blow gently into the mouth piece to remove excess liquid inside the center post. Blot the battery connection end to remove liquid as well as the battery. Replace VN onto battery and vape.

You're probably tipping the VN too much when you're trying to wet the wicks and it's making the liquid go into the center post. Try not filling it to the top of the line and watch the liquid when tipping/wetting the wick so only the wick is getting wet. Don't turn the battery completely upside down.

Hope that helps and your problem is solved. :D

You're probably tipping the VN too much when you're trying to wet the wicks and it's making the liquid go into the center post. Try not filling it to the top of the line and watch the liquid when tipping/wetting the wick so only the wick is getting wet. Don't turn the battery completely upside down.

Is it possible to over tilt? Lol I tilt my vivi more than my genny...:p

Is it possible to over tilt? Lol I tilt my vivi more than my genny...:p

If you tilt so that the liquid goes waaaaay past the wicks then the liquid tends to go down the center post creating the gurgle. At least that's been my experience with tilting. :)