Looking for advice

andyrox

Hi everyone. I am new here. I dont know if I am in the right place, as everything I read looks like Greek to me, and I have no idea what any terminology means. But here is my situ, and if anyone can offer some help, I would appreciate it.

I ordered a V2 starter kit and started it Monday. I have not had a regular cigarette since. I am thrilled, as my goal was to quit smoking.

I know most vets look down on the V2. Here is the deal, I dont really vape for pleasure. I just want to vape the minimum to keep me off cigs, and keep me out of nic withdrawal. Does anyone have any experience with doing this? And is the V2 my best option for doing this? I have no problem buying another unit (are they called units, lol) but I dont want anything crazy techy, and (gasp) I really dont want to fill cartridges. I know, I know. And if you think the V2 will do this job, thats even better. :)

So again, maybe I am in the wrong place. But if anyone can offer me any advice on anything I mentioned, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Andrea

If your V2 is working for you right now, you might as well stick with it. It sounds like its keeping you off the stinkies and thats what really matters. Sure there are "better " units out there but in the end you arent smoking and thats the goal. :)

V2 is decent I'm sure. Most of our issues with a company like them is the fact that they take advantage of new users with the price. The technology is super cheap so they are turning a huge profit with their big prices on kits that you can pick up other places for much cheaper. If it works that is really all that matters. :D we don't bash the product but we just know what it should cost.

Thank you so much. I know this forum is more for vapors who have no real intention to stop. I am not even sure if it is possible to quit smoking using vaping to step down. I guess I will find out! :wallbash:

It took over a year to finally get my wife to switch to ecigs. She vaped for about 8 months and then quit completely. She's been smoke/vape free for over a near now.

I don't see myself ever quitting though. LOL!

While everyone has their own favorite setup, we all agree that vaping is about finding what works for you. As Jeff said, if it's working for you that's all that matters.