My review for the Blu Magnificent Menthol Disposable.

willmon22

I got one for $10 at a gas station. There is no throat hit what so ever the flavor is terrible as well as bad vapor production. The way it is put together is pathetic as it has a hole in the side of the device causing so much air to come in that you end up getting no throat hit at all. If you put your finger over the hole the draw gets stiff and the flavor comes out burnt. Is it worth the $10 I don't think so. I think it would be a lot better to just wait for ejuice and cartomizers for your favorite device to come in the mail instead of just getting a disposable at a gas station.

I would say they are no match in any way at all. As the taste is horrible, there is no throat hit, also the design is pathetic. Who would put a hole in the side of the device to put in so much air that it is lighter than the lightest cigarette out there? I will never buy any disposable ever again as it is a complete waste. The only one that is actually somewhat worth it which is a cheap starter kit is the mistics. They actually work fine when you refill them with your own liquid. They give off warm vapor and gives a awesome throat hit. It is almost making me want to go back to them and say the heck with my 6volt mod.

Well I actually just fired up my mistic and it is making me feel stupid. As it is just a basic ecig that you get in a kit for $10 and it is equaling if not out performing my 6 vv. I guess I just need to compare things more instead of just assume that they are better.

• 1 month later...

I bought one of those Blu e-cigs and being my first I didn't think anything bad about it just the fact that it says you get about 400 puffs which is a lie you get more close to 200 if that maybe a little short of it.. But I haven't had a real cigarette since, I then decided e-cigs were the way to go for me to finally stop smoking.. I ordered a Halo G6 stater kit on Friday and got it today Monday!! I'm in Cali and it shipped via USPS from New Jersey!! But I do recommend to save the $ and buy a kit instead.. Do research and when you think you found what's best for you go for it.. Greatest thing ever!!

For me the KISS method works best (Keep It Simple, Stupid). That's why I stick with the eGo batts. The Vision Spinner and eGo Twist is about as fancy as I want to get -- for now. :)

I'm going to be getting my first Twist and my first Spinner with my next order. I'm feelin' pretty fancy about that! :D

I'm going to be getting my first Twist and my first Spinner with my next order. I'm feelin' pretty fancy about that! :D

As much as I love not having to charge as often with my Spinner 1300, I'm really partial to the Spinner 900 mAh. Now, I'm just waiting for them to get back in stock so I can order a few different colors.

You'll have to tell all about how you like your new Twist and Spinner once they come in and you get a chance to play with them a bit, Lyrical. :D

Do you mean the 900 mAh? I have five or six 650 mAh pass throughs that I loved before getting my first 900 mAh Spinner. The 900 keeps me from having to charge so often yet it's still thin and easy to take with me everywhere. The 1300 keeps its charge for longer but that also means it takes longer to recharge. It's wider around, heavier, and for some reason I can't seem to find my sweet spot like I can with my 900s even if I set them both at 4.0 volts. That might just be this 1300, it could be me, or all of the above. Just partial to the 900 as it hits all the right buttons with me on all kinds of different levels. :)

Oh sorry! Yes, I did mean the 900 mAh. Thanks for your input. I'm still feverishly taking notes here, omg, I'm glad no one can see this notebook! LOL

Do you have a Twist? I've read the Spinner is better than the Twist. I'm tempted to get one of each. Same with the 900 mAh and the 1300 mAh Spinners. :dizzy:

Oh sorry! Yes, I did mean the 900 mAh. Thanks for your input. I'm still feverishly taking notes here, omg, I'm glad no one can see this notebook! LOL

Do you have a Twist? I've read the Spinner is better than the Twist. I'm tempted to get one of each. Same with the 900 mAh and the 1300 mAh Spinners. :dizzy:

Yes, I have a 1100 mAh Twist and, although I like it, I much prefer my Spinners, especially for direct dripping. The numbers on the Spinner are so much easier to see so I can figure out how many volts I'm at. The Twist? Not so much. I have to put it under a bright light and hold it juuuuust so so that the numbers might show up. The numbers are etched into the base so it's all the same color of silver. They're both good batteries, it's just easier to see the Spinner's numbers. :)

Don't feel bad about taking notes. I've got a whole notebook of scribbles myself. :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines