Tam's Review of EC Blend's Roast Beef with Worchestershire Sauce

Tam

Okay, I know that everyone has different preferences in e-liquids and there's no such thing as a "bad" or "good" or even a "great" juice for everyone.

Taste is subjective and one size/flavor does not fit all. :D

We like what we like, and what I like may taste awful to someone else. That disclaimer out of the way... Ever since I first landed at EC Blends I've been curious about their savory flavors but never had the courage to try one. Until now.

Recently I ordered the roast beef with an added splash of Worchestershire sauce. When I got the small sampler bottle (5 ml, 6 mg nic, 50 PG/50 VG), I let it steep for a while like instructed. Tried it today and...I had to go brush my teeth and tongue to get the taste out of my mouth. Bleh.

Now don't get me wrong, it really does taste like a decent roast beef with just a splash of Worchestershire sauce. It's that I've just now learned that savory flavors, vaping and me do not mix. Curiosity is no longer in the equation. I will now stick to the sweeter flavors that I've come to love from this vendor. Live and learn. :lol:

What?!? No more savory flavors?!? You didn't even try the Brussels sprouts with liver-cheese flavor-shot yet!!!

*shudders in horror*

I shouldn't hog all the fun in trying new flavors so I'll let you have the honors, Rixter! :lol:

*in best Elvis Presley voice*

Why thank you. Thank you very much.

*fails miserably but falls over laughing anyway* :lol:

As an aside, when they tell you that the "aroma" is strong? Take their warning seriously. There's snow on the ground outside but I have the window open about two inches, there's a fan blowing the air OUT of the room, it's nearly an hour later and this place still smells of roast beef.

Either that or I can't get it out of my nose. *sniffs*

Edited by Tameiki

Sometimes my browser locks up and I have to copy and paste my replies

You know, McQuinn, if you're feeling that adventurous PM me your address and I'll be happy to send it your way. Better than to throw it out because I won't be vaping it ever again anytime soon. :D

Just sounds like a flavor that I'd be too scared to try....like crab juice. Just saying. I'll keep to my search for the best cherry.

Believe me, it took several months for me to get the nerve up to even consider ordering it! :D

Sweet-Vapes.com has a mean black cherry that I like. And I don't even like cherries unless they're fresh.

Edited by Tameiki

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines