Low priced pink eGo c twist

GaGa

Does anyone have any sites for cheap ego c twist batteries in pink? I only want pink because of its appearance so I won't feel as self conscious about vaping in public because it actually is pretty cute looking for the beast that these things are :) the lowest price I've found for 650 mah is $20 and 1000 mah $23. Any prices lower than that or with a coupon lowers the price to below that would be highly appreciated! Thank you in advance I always seem to find good advice here :)

Discount Vapers has an eGo C Twist 650 mAh in pink at $18.99 http://www.discountvapers.com/ego-twist/ Oops. Not made by JoyTech but I've always gotten quality stuff from Discount Vapers although I haven't bought any batteries there before.
You get what you pay for....well, maybe not always when factoring in Chinese-made stuff that was cheaply made to begin with. I recently purchased the non-Joye 900 mAh Twist from Discount Vapes. Works ok, except that the button sticks every now and again, requiring an additional press to turn the damn thing off. "Look Mom...No hands!!!" :lol: Edited by CascadianExotics

you can check out the varities of joytech smarte kit and batteries...there are varites of batteries avilable u can select according to ur budget ..i recommend u to first asses tthe quality of any kit or batteries before purchasing.

Edited by jeffb
spammy link removed

I just want to say that I just got my Ego C Twist and I am SO glad that I got this. I put a clearomizer on it that hardly was working on my ego-t battery and it feels like they have new life. I've been vaping since October and I must have 35 clearomizers that I've used and cleaned and the vapor and TH just wasn't there using them on my ego-t. I am vaping at 4.0 and the vapor production and TH is awesome. I'm going to be getting me a few more of these. Any problems with vaping at 4.0 for the long term?

I am vaping at 4.0 and the vapor production and TH is awesome. I'm going to be getting me a few more of these. Any problems with vaping at 4.0 for the long term?

Nope. Shouldn't be a problem at all. I've found that 4.0 is my sweet spot for quite a few of my favorite juices. Now that you've tried a Twist, you really need to try the Vision Spinner. That's identical to the Twist except you can actually see the numbers much easier. Also, the Spinner goes up to 1300 mAh. :D

Is mah the battery life? I charged the twist last night when I got it and it charged quickly but it only lasted a few hours. I'm hoping it was because it was charged a bit before shipping and now that I've ran it down it will hold a charge better. I read that it is supposed to last 8-10 hours. Is the Vision spinner 510 compatible?

The higher the mAh (milliAmp hours), the longer your battery's charge will last. I've got two Vision Spinners at 900 mAh and one at 1300 mAh. The 900s look exactly like the eGo batteries I have although the Visions are a very pretty purple. The 1300, instead of being super long like the eGo 1000 or 1100, it's about as tall as the 900s but a little thicker around. Now that I've tried the 1300 I'm eager to get more just for the long battery life.

Yes, everything I have for my eGo fits just the same on the Spinners. They're almost exactly alike except you can see the numbers on the bottom better.

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1192&zenid=0947d4c03f545b503ca7054574319c3d

Thanks everyone for your replies!

@army12b yeah well the only reason it's a problem is because right now I'm in between jobs and I'm only getting $61 in unemployment, which is better than NOTHING but its certainly not really much at all, so right now every dollar counts, the extra $3 measley dollars can at least go to something that I really may need right now like food. Being 20 ive had 3 jobs, one if which i was with for 3 years, it's not really that easy to get a job right now. Not bashing you just saying that's why I'm being a little "cheap".