Cartomizer quality blows!

SonjaWi

Ok...what is up with the recent problems with cartos? Can the chinese not keep working good anymore because the demand is on the rise?

Out of the 5 kangers that came with my first kit two tasted burned though they were primed correctly, right off the bat. Out of the 10 Mega cartomizers I bought from Ikenvape, one box does not screw on my batteries. The whole box! 50 % bad of the whole order! What the heck! I don't have that kind of money to just throw it out the window.

I mailed them and am curious if they will offer a solution for me.

Are you recently having troubles, too?

This just comes with the territory. Sometimes you get awesome stuff, sometimes you get duds. Certain days will feel like you should give up. After some time you will learn that no matter how crappy some orders are this will remain cheaper and healthier than smoking analogs. I'm sorry you've gotten some crappy orders but just push on. Try boges. I love them and the quality is pretty high overall. I once purchased a bulk order of smok cartos and out of the 5 boxes probably 3 were trash. Just shows you win some and loose some.

Yes, I have the boges and they've been the only consistent ones so far. Guess I have to stay with the stuff that works *lol* The Mega's from Ikenvape where just so good because with 70 drops holding I did not have to refill at all while at work.

Yes, I have the boges and they've been the only consistent ones so far. Guess I have to stay with the stuff that works *lol* The Mega's from Ikenvape where just so good because with 70 drops holding I did not have to refill at all while at work.

So far I've found Boge atomizers and cartomizers to be the most consistent. Even so, I've still run into the occasional dud. It's all part and parcel of this vaping game. :)

Yes! I received my first package of boge cartomizers a couple of days ago, I used it in my tank and wasted a whole entire sample size bottle of flavor because the carto tasted burnt. I was so annoyed. I tried a second one, same thing. I wasted 2 whole sample flavor bottles and now I'm short 2 cartomizers. I just spent $10 on the package with shipping included. Now what if the next two are duds as well? I paid 10 for 1 carto?! And now I have to order more online and wait for them to come in? This is BOGE by the way, if they are the most reliable I can't IMAGINE the generic unreliable cartos. I'm with you with the frustration, I almost grabbed an analog and lit up. I had to clean my whole tank twice as well, so the whole process took over an hour, with not having a vape for almost 5 hours before this happened. It was not a good situation.

Yes! I received my first package of boge cartomizers a couple of days ago, I used it in my tank and wasted a whole entire sample size bottle of flavor because the carto tasted burnt. I was so annoyed. I tried a second one, same thing. I wasted 2 whole sample flavor bottles and now I'm short 2 cartomizers. I just spent $10 on the package with shipping included. Now what if the next two are duds as well? I paid 10 for 1 carto?! And now I have to order more online and wait for them to come in? This is BOGE by the way, if they are the most reliable I can't IMAGINE the generic unreliable cartos. I'm with you with the frustration, I almost grabbed an analog and lit up. I had to clean my whole tank twice as well, so the whole process took over an hour, with not having a vape for almost 5 hours before this happened. It was not a good situation.

How did you fill these? Did you use the condom method and then let it sit for a while before vaping? I've found that I fill from the bottom and top and let sit for 30 minutes before vaping. I don't get the burnt taste that way.

@tameki

No I have a sidewinder tank from valley vapes so I just insert a syringe of ejuice into the tank and let the carto absorb the juice. I allowed it to soak for 20 minutes the first time to make sure it was ready for vamping, the second carto right after I waited 45 minutes and it still burnt on me, the 3rd time I waited 30 mins and its been working like magic for 2 days now. I know I didn't make an error so it had to have been dud cartos. :-/

@tameki

No I have a sidewinder tank from valley vapes so I just insert a syringe of ejuice into the tank and let the carto absorb the juice. I allowed it to soak for 20 minutes the first time to make sure it was ready for vamping, the second carto right after I waited 45 minutes and it still burnt on me, the 3rd time I waited 30 mins and its been working like magic for 2 days now. I know I didn't make an error so it had to have been dud cartos. :-/

I've used Boge cartos in a tank as my daily vape for months now.

You really need to fill the carto as well as the tank.

on the initial fill they will hold 20 or more drops even after you let

them sit in a full tank.

If I vape the tank completely dry I will put a few (5-10)drops in

the carto when I refill the tank.

Using them this way I usually get 2-4 weeks of use out of a single carto :)

HTH