Chantix has made me miserable, Help.

kdlewis

Hello all, have gone three weeks without smoking while on Chantix and my wife and children are miserable as am I. I just bought a blu out of curiosity but I feel so guilty. I'm breathing better, food tastes better everythings great but this drug has made me a total jerk or is the withdrawels I don't know. I need advice bad. Is puffing on a e cig a failure for me?

The drugs do not work for quite a few of us.Best to ditch them and just try the ecig.It is possible to get of the analogs completely without much effort.Reducing the nic to 0 is a little harder but also possible if you have the "want to" .Hang in there .Check out some of the suppliers mentioned in this forum for a better and more cost effective way to vape.Blus are an ok introduction but there are for sure better devices out there.

I agree. Drugs are not for everyone. I know of many that have tried chantix with no good results. Why put something into your body that you don't like? If you loved it you wouldn't be here. I think an ecig is or should be one of the most guilt free things in one's life. It delivers the nicotine without the thousands of deadly chemicals that kill us which are found in tobacco smokes. Don't beat yourself up over this. Go with what works for you. :D

I tried chantix a couple years ago, hated it also. Quit it after only a couple weeks. I'd recommend vaping and quitting the drugs, you have more control over yer nic intake with vaping. As an added bonus, vaping has helped cut my snack consumpiton thanks to S'mores juice.

I tried chantix a couple years ago, hated it also. Quit it after only a couple weeks. I'd recommend vaping and quitting the drugs, you have more control over yer nic intake with vaping. As an added bonus, vaping has helped cut my snack consumpiton thanks to S'mores juice.

Dave was absolutely miserable on this medication, so you're not the only one. Puffing on an e-cig is by no means failure. You're still not using analogs, and that's what matters. :animier: