A new vapor...

JP911

I bought a disposable ecig a month ago and it was ok. Not good but ok. But I decided to get deeper and tried a cig2o. I liked it fine except for the fact of having to buy new refill cartridges all the time at pretty much the same price of the cigarettes that I was smoking. They did get me off the reals ones though. I smoked for close to 30 years and haven't had one in 3 weeks now. I don't miss them at all. Today I found a semi local shop and bought a VaporX XLT system. I've just been using it a few hours and I like it pretty good so far. I would appreciate some comments from someone who uses the same system. Any know problems or concearns? What liquids are good to use with it? I used to smoke about a pack and a half of light cigarettes a day so I guess I am looking for something that taste similar. Thanks...

Might be an expensive version of the Vision Clearomiser on an Ego battery.Any liquid you see mentioned in this forum would work in that .Nothing tastes like burning leaves but you should be able to find something you like and look forward to.I would buy small quantities from several vendors until you find your Nirana.

Hi!

I'm new to e-cigarettes too.

I started at the start of the year and it's been a hard transiton after smoking regular cigarettes for years.

There are numerous review site out there and most have been very helpful in introducing the different brands out there.

I found this review helpful: (spammy link to affiliate site removed)

I think it's basically trial and error plus word of mouth!

I'm glad there's forums out there that can help guide us!

Edited by jeffb
Spam!!!!!!!!!

It's expensive online. I picked it up for $45 dollars at a local shop. Not sure why it's so much online. I also just picked up a Vision Spinner Twist with a Kanger T3 EGO Clearomizer. I've only been using it a few days but I really like it. It's a little bigger than I really wanted but it works great!!!

hello frnds!!!!!!!!!!!
it is important that you make use only of the best e-liquid for the best “throat hit.” In order for you to be able to enjoy the best vaping experience, you would need to take the time to research on the best e liquid brands availableE liquid is the solution used in electronic cigarettes. This is a nicotine based formula responsible for producing the vapor every time that you take a puff on your e cigarette.

• 1 month later...

so the ego clearamizers fit the xlt with no problem? I am asking because i just picked up 2 xlt packages in conyors for 45 each on sale and it is vastly supurb to the blu cigs i started with earlier this week, but the stock one stopped working after 3 hits on one kit the oth is fine, so they exchanged it even though there not warrientied. but they are out of replacements