HOW TO CHOOSE THE E CIGARETTE

Congrats on taking the first step, and welcome to VaporTalk!!! If you're a pack-a-day smoker, I'd recommend around 18mg strength overall, and 24mg for those times you cannot vape for more than an hour between sessions. Though, I was about 15 cigs per day, I started at 26mg, and progressed quickly down to 12mg for my all-day vape. Everyone's experience and needs are different....YMMV. Generally, I'd suggest doing some research, and getting sample sets from a few different vendors, and finding what you like before going all-in on 30ml of juice. Hope this helps!!

Edited by CascadianExotics

I'd reccomend an Ego starter kit, most starter kits come with enough juice to get you going, however you should get extras. If the vendor you use has a sample pack that is a good way to go. I am a heavy vapor and I go through around 4-6 ml on an avarage day. Good luck.

Congratulations on taking the first step to getting off the stinkies. I myself was about a pak a day smoker till my cousin showed me PV. I researched for weeks. Read tons and tons on the forums. I tried the blu disposables a couple times and was hooked. Finally settled on an eGo 650 pass thru, a few of the stardust clearomizers and a few bottles of dekang 50/50 juices. Can't say I am disappointed with what I have. Works well for me. When it comes to the juice, it is all subjective. Sample paks are the way to go to find what you like. Good luck. By the way the day I received my E-cig was the last day I touched an analog. Granted it's only been 2 weeks but I can honestly say i have had little to no cravings.

After trying all those look like cig options (last one beign greenliving) I went to a local shop, got the Joyetech one with the purple tank (moded kit) and some juice made in Katey Texas (near us in Houston).

What a difference.

Startign out. 26mg. Strong hit, like a real cig (not like those weak look a likes).

36mg is way to strong. I mean I am a heavy smoker, but with a Joyetech, hell no, I tried a friends and he got the 36mg and took it back for 26.

26 is strong if you set it to 3.8 ohm, so I settled aroun 3.2-3.4 on the battery. couple puffs. Good to go.

Did someone say they go through 4-6ml per day? I mean I fill the little tank to like 1.6ml and it lasts the day. The next day I tap it back off. Using the 26mg. 1/2oz (15ml) lasts me go knows how long. Vaping at that much would go through a 1/2oz bottle in around 2.5 days. That just isn't normal.

Did someone say they go through 4-6ml per day? I mean I fill the little tank to like 1.6ml and it lasts the day. The next day I tap it back off. Using the 26mg. 1/2oz (15ml) lasts me go knows how long. Vaping at that much would go through a 1/2oz bottle in around 2.5 days. That just isn't normal.

Actually, it kinda is. Many of us have found that we vape (even chain vape) a LOT more than we ever smoked. Most of us go with a low nic level when we vape that much so as to not over do it and get a nicotine overdose... :D

I smoke 19 times a day.....bt i choose joytech eGO-C STARTER KIT e-cigratte which i find best ...for more information u can checkout and chek the specification wht kind of requirement do u have ..i recommend u before purchasing anything first chck their quality and price and how juice s this......according to ur taste.........

it is important that you make use only of the best e-liquid for the best “throat hit.” In order for you to be able to enjoy the best vaping experience, you would need to take the time to research on the best e liquid brands available today in the market.E liquid is the solution used in electronic cigarettes. This is a nicotine based formula responsible for producing the vapor every time that you take a puff on your e cigarette.

Found a good juice, but can't see going through that much a day. THE 26mg hits hard I nthe throat but also in level of nicotine,. Probably as you vape more you resist but wow still a lot. I had one friend that switched his system he used for a long time over because he seemed to burn through juice.

Im went down to the 1.8-2.0 ohm clear carto tanks, and down to 3.4 volt setting and seemed to find the sweet spot. I think I used up to 3ml in two days or so at regular hits.

Edited by houstonheart

Actually, it kinda is. Many of us have found that we vape (even chain vape) a LOT more than we ever smoked. Most of us go with a low nic level when we vape that much so as to not over do it and get a nicotine overdose... :D

Agreed. It's very normal to vape that much when you vape a low nic level. I vape prolly 4-5 ml's a day at 12mg.

Love my eGo-t got to use a buddies kingpin 510 and it was nice but i like this one lol i bought a SMOK dual coil Carto today and it hits alot better than the ato that came with my kit and better than the clearomizer that i bought i am using True vapor Juice the wenstion 24mg tobacco and love it. even though this is day 4 with out a analog cig i feel better already and love this Vapor choice i made

I smoked 20 to 25 cigarettes per day and I now exclusively vape. I go through a single 10ml bottle of juice roughly about every 1.5 to 2 weeks and I likely vape more or at least equal to as much as I was smoking. Cost wise, a 100ml sample pack is definitely the way to go, though. If you figure that a 10ml bottle of liquid is between $4.99 and $7.99 per bottle depending on where you get it and a 100ml sample pack of ten 10ml bottles is only about $30, you just saved yourself a lot of money (not to mention shipping costs) and you don't have to worry about it for quite some time.

i smoked a pack of newports a day give or take a few. now i go through 3-4 ml a day of 2.2% or 22mg. I have been vaping for 10 days, i could probably step it down. i just wanted to start high so i wouldn't go crazy not smoking.

smoked 10 years pack a day for 5.