New ego-t owner

Crook214

I too am a ego t user. idk about Dallas...but there are a good number of quality shops online that you might want to check out.

Delivery times are usually under 4 days. Prices obviously vary depending upon seller...but I found them cheaper online than in a traditional store front.

So what did you get? A kit? Where from? What liquids/cartomizers did you get with it?

This is killing me! I'd love to get started but there is just too much information. So if you are new, trying to quite Tobaccoo and started with an eGo-T, I'll just do what you did if it's working out so far.

So what did you get? A kit? Where from? What liquids/cartomizers did you get with it?

This is killing me! I'd love to get started but there is just too much information. So if you are new, trying to quite Tobaccoo and started with an eGo-T, I'll just do what you did if it's working out so far.

Yeah I got a kit and a 30ml bottle of red Kool-aid 24mg of nicotine. I wish I knew how to post a pic on here so I can show you. It came with 2 ego-ts and the USB an wall charger. Since I've had it I have not touched an analog, although I have only had it since feb. 1st

Here is a pretty good deal on an eGo-T kit. I don't think you can go wrong for $39 bucks and you probably won't want an upgrade for a while.

http://www.goodejuice.com/store/value-egot-1100mah-electronic-cigarette-kit-p-411.html

Here is a pretty good deal on an eGo-T kit. I don't think you can go wrong for $39 bucks and you probably won't want an upgrade for a while.

http://www.goodejuice.com/store/value-egot-1100mah-electronic-cigarette-kit-p-411.html

Looked awesome and I was ready to buy. Then I read this note describing the eGo (or all tanks) tank system:

"Please keep in mind PG and thinner fluids wick faster and better in tank systems. PG dominant liquids are preferred."

Maybe this has something to do with the type A vs type B Atomizer??? But thanks for the link - that looks like a good start if I could figure out how to get high vapor and low throat hit with this kit.

You are right, there are so many designs and differents styles out there.....My friend introduced me to nolavpen.com website. Its very simple....I got the set of 2pens of 650 which is very kool that i can get two different color...I picked black and purples:).... If you need a last longer battery then you get the $45 set i believe but can't put it ur pocket. Liquid there is 4bottles for $20.....Best price there and fast shipping.

Spam much?