Skin changes? :-D

GaGa

So I've noticed that my complexion overall has improved a TINY bit even in the first 3 days of being analog free and vaping! I'm really excited to see how my skin will improve over time while vaping. Does anyone else notice any positive changes on their skin? Moisture, reduction of fine lines or wrinkles, less blotchy complexion, or anything at all? Positive or negative is ok to list here actually. It might be a vain compare to the health benefits but I think it's a very strong influence for other smokers to see and might entice them to quit and start vaping as well!

Rosy Cheeks. I received the most glorious rosy cheeks ever. I never had those before, not ever, in my life, because I smoked steadily since age 11 (and trial runs since age 7). I always envied others who had natural rosy cheeks, and now I envy ME! lol. funny, but true.

Wrinkles? Well, ... that's another story. The older I get, the more appear. mmmmm, but maybe if I changed flavors... :D

i broke out worse than a 13 year old going through puberty....then i stopped vaping PG for 4 days and my skin started clearing up. ive never had an acne problem...ever...

i dont know if its from a combination of quitting and a PG sensitivity...but im glad its over now.

im sure we will be noticing a few other things change, not just our complexions.

isnt vaping great?

xo

I'm having severe acne problems since my primary care provider decided I'm getting "too old" for the combination pill and should just take progesterin only. Yeah. I told her that I had too much testoterone in me...Wouldn't believe me, and here I go again.

Anyhow, my blemishes have gotten better over this last week. I have not used anything different but vaping instead of cigarettes, and I read somewhere that cigarettes actually promote the androgyn hormones, which makes sense to a degree. I just hope I can walk around again without looking worse than in puberty *lol*

Sorry for the graphic description :)

Since I was in my 20's, I've always had acne on my back, chest, and upper arms. Always had good complexion until then....go figure, LOL!!! Can't day I've noticed much change overall. Maybe once I actually go long enough without analogs to let my body finally detox from over 20 years of buildup...but, I'm not betting the farm on it.

Edited by CascadianExotics

Yes everyone, I have heard that skin changes can occur, I'm talking about the reversal of facial aging from smoking, even when you are a little older I think that it will improve to some point. I'm only 20 so I'm hoping my larger pores and the fine lines I have found by the sides of my nose down towards the mid of my checks will go away. I've been cleansing, toning, and maoisturizing since I was 18 every single night. So hopefully that will have kept them under control. They are actually called temporary creases I beleive, they are like a pre pre wrinkle. Untreated they will become a fine line, which can potentially turn into a full blow wrinkle. I think my skin is young enough to regenerate itself hopefully though.

Yes everyone, I have heard that skin changes can occur, I'm talking about the reversal of facial aging from smoking, even when you are a little older I think that it will improve to some point. I'm only 20 so I'm hoping my larger pores and the fine lines I have found by the sides of my nose down towards the mid of my checks will go away. I've been cleansing, toning, and maoisturizing since I was 18 every single night. So hopefully that will have kept them under control. They are actually called temporary creases I beleive, they are like a pre pre wrinkle. Untreated they will become a fine line, which can potentially turn into a full blow wrinkle. I think my skin is young enough to regenerate itself hopefully though.

At the young age of 20, I think you're likely causing more wrinkles from stressing out so much about wrinkles, temporary creases, and pre pre wrinkles than anything that smoking or vaping could do. ;)