Hello.....new to eCigs

scootersite

Hi,
Just started a month ago with some disposable ecigs and I'm looking for some help to purchase a starter pack. My first impression is that there's a lot of stuff to become familiar with. I fell like I should take a class. Ohms & coils, & carts & attys............WOW!
I've bought a bunch of different disposables which ranged from very satisfying to garbage. Of the disposables, my favorite by far was the natural tobacco "Blu" gigs but they're inconsistent as hell. One cig might taste great and last 2 days while the next one might taste like air and only last a couple of hours. At least to start I'd like the simplest kit that has as close to an anolog experience (size & taste) as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Doug

That is the problem with any prefilled carto or disposable,no telling how long they have been filled and if not sealed properly they will dry out.An Ego type battery and Boge refillable cartos or a Vivi Nova and a few bottles of assorted eliquid is they way to go.

The Volt is a pretty good cig style e-cig and there are other decent rechargeable cig-sized batteries but buying blank cartos and filling them and topping them off yourself is a must. They can be re-filled and topped off many times before you toss them. eGo sized batteries and other mods have a major advantage when it comes to battery life and so many options in cartos, clearos, drip attys, etc, so they are the choice of many of us.

You can get into something along those lines much cheaper than $65...just saying. Look into volt or bloog. I personally would never drop that much on mini batteries like that. I've been down that long painful road almost 3 years ago when I first bought a blu starter kit at over $100...needless to say it didn't work for me. I vaped it for about 6 months before returning to analogs for about 2 years...an ego setup got me back to vaping full time and that was almost a year ago. Welcome to VT by the way! Whatever keeps you off analogs is the best kit in the world. Just my 2c.

Whatever works for you is the best. Thats what I started out with is V2 and loved it. Now inconsistency is gonna happen with every prefilled cart like stated above. I still use my v2 till this day when I want a discreet vape or just a little pv for w.e. They have lifetime warrantys on there batteries so you can't go wrong there at all. I do mostly use my ego pv with a clearo or tank, Just got my new phoenix bottom coils in =) excited to try those ! But for someone new to vaping we usually want the small batt, to resemble a cig to get use to the fact that we love vaping more than smoking =). I know if someone tried to get me into an ego at first I would think that there just to big and bulky but i strayed away from that now. Everyone different. Goodluck!

Hi,

Just started a month ago with some disposable ecigs and I'm looking for some help to purchase a starter pack. My first impression is that there's a lot of stuff to become familiar with. I fell like I should take a class. Ohms & coils, & carts & attys............WOW!

I've bought a bunch of different disposables which ranged from very satisfying to garbage. Of the disposables, my favorite by far was the natural tobacco "Blu" gigs but they're inconsistent as hell. One cig might taste great and last 2 days while the next one might taste like air and only last a couple of hours. At least to start I'd like the simplest kit that has as close to an anolog experience (size & taste) as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug

Hi Doug,

Welcome to VaporTalk and to vaping in general! I can completely relate with you wanting an eCig that is close to size and experience as an analog. Taste can be pretty subjective, though. I recently started vaping as well and chose a DSE901 kit with a PCC because of the very same reasons you stated. As for taste...I haven't really found a juice that is really close to analog tobacco. But Johnson Creek makes the liquid for Blu, so that would be a good place to start if you really liked that flavor. They have a TON to choose from. Another one that I found that was pretty good was "DesertBlend" by AquaVapor. I can't say that it would be exactly like an analog Camel...but it's not too bad. Good luck!

I bought my K-808 starter kit at Goodejuice.com for 35 bucks with two manual batteries, because I too wanted something that "feels" like a cigarette as far as it can. I augmented this set with the bloog automatic batteries, they have a sale right now ,20 bucks for four. I like the manual batteries because you can press the button and if you wait a second it produces more vapor than the automatic that only warm up when you suck on them. However, the automatic are much more convenient if you drive, for example. The also had a personal charger on sale at bloog, which is a good thing when you are not near a computer, so you don't run out of battery power.

The V2 is also a 808, so its on the expensive side with 65 dollars. But you could use their cartos if you don't want to fill yourself - however, as has been said, prefilled ones are a bit hit and miss. I was a bit hesitant about filling myself, but I must say in the last 3 days I kind of figured it out (did everything from not enough juice to the juice dripping out of the carto, so it takes some fine tuning and some experience to estimate how much juice you vape out per personal use) and its super easy. I just have my little drip bottle with me, unhook the cap every couple of hours, put some ejuice in, and good to go again. And it will never taste dry.

The batteries last me about a day of use before having to recharge - however, I was only a half a pack a day smoker before, so that might not be the typical use. They take about 4 hours to recharge.

Hope this helps you a bit!

Edited by SonjaWi

Electronic cigarettes are considering as the substitute of smoking that do not harm the users by tobacco. These eCigs are still a subject of
debates for their safety and effectiveness but on the basis of survey reports millions of people have started using it from months ago. I also have bought a bunch of disposables.

In my opinion, you must try out v2 e-cigs as they are selling like hot cakes in America. Also it’s been rated at rank 1 across the nation with a wider array of satisfied customers. These e-cigs can be customised as per your preferences for the batteries, the cartridges and the flavours along with desired nicotine levels.