New Mod For My Wife!

mse12

So my wife and I are both quickly approaching our one year vaporversary. Over this year I've bought four different big battery mods while she has stuck faithful to her ego's. A couple months ago I got her a twist which she loves after some time. I am looking to buy her a nice device to mark our first year smoke free. I have to get something on the small side. I know she kind of likes my legacy but the size is too much for her. I'm thinking maybe precise plus our something along those lines. I need input! She's a small woman and won't use anything as big or bigger than a legacy standard...any advice? She doesn't care much about vv or long battery life as long as it's reliable. She doesn't mind to charge a time or so a day and she's not a heavy vaper either maybe 1-3ml /day. She loves her mini nova too so that will have to look decent on it ;) lol.

Edited by mse12

Congrats (soon!) to the both of you!!

The P+ is always a good choice.. Anything built by Super-T is outstanding. You can't go wrong with a Super-T product.

There are so many choices out there right now. I'll run a few of them by ya.

The Piccolo

The Temon (you get 2 tubes and 1 RBA 16mm size)

The P+

The Fine

That should get ya Googleing. :)

I have a vamo and i've been very pleased with it in 18350/mini mode. It's quite stealth with all features and power that comes with a big variable wattage device. You'll wanna havle quite a few batteries tho, i go thru 3 or 4 of those puppies in a day.

I have a VAMO that I'm less than stoked about. I'm really glad you love yours though! The VAMO is too thick for her. I'm talking diameter, I think the VAMO is around 22mm -ish.

Congrats (soon!) to the both of you!!

The P+ is always a good choice.. Anything built by Super-T is outstanding. You can't go wrong with a Super-T product.

There are so many choices out there right now. I'll run a few of them by ya.

The Piccolo

The Temon (you get 2 tubes and 1 RBA 16mm size)

The P+

The Fine

That should get ya Googleing. :)

The Piccolo is by PAPS right?

And what in the world is the fine? Lol google didn't know that one either! Lol I'll take links if you have any.:lol:

I have a vamo and i've been very pleased with it in 18350/mini mode. It's quite stealth with all features and power that comes with a big variable wattage device. You'll wanna havle quite a few batteries tho, i go thru 3 or 4 of those puppies in a day.

You might want to change out your spring to the Silver Bullet spring or the Helix. I bet you'd get better (and safer) battery life

The Piccolo is by PAPS right?

And what in the world is the fine? Lol google didn't know that one either! Lol I'll take links if you have any. :lol:

Yes, by Paps. It is well loved with the Spheroid RBA. (has filler fluff, like a carto, but the fluff never touches the coil, and it's the favored one for tobacco flavor vapers).

The Fine is a new 14mm Hybrid by Lulian(sp) over on VaporWall. Which means you have to join a list. Which means you have to wait. And it looks like he does limited editions each round. You would need to read/skim the entire thread, to learn the vip parts about it.

Here's the link to his subforum thread: http://www.vaporwall.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=3703

You know what? The Temon will soon have an option of becoming a Hybrid. He is coming out with a Kit. It's nice as a stand alone, too of course, but it's nice having an option.

Also, ElectronicStix has a 14mm beauty, I think it's French. It has a sexy curve to the body. I can't find it on his site at the moment, but he did have it not too long ago. It might be in his Utah collection?

This is my last one, promise. (until later anyway lol).

The STURMmod gets rave reviews, it's tiny, fit's the 14*** batteries, is telescopic (even the largest 14***battery fits), and is found at VaporWall on a list too. But it's reasonably priced.

The SturmMod with the Pandora atty are the popular team right now.

http://www.vaporwall.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=5053

Awesome info, thank you! I really like both the temon and the piccolo. I'm thinking the piccolo but we'll see. My wife is a stubborn plug and play vaper. She doesn't have the desire to fiddle with an rba or anything really lol. She is perfectly content with her mini vivi. I could talk till I'm blue in the face about how she's missing out but it's in one ear out the other lol.

You're welcome! I understand the Sturm mod's button is the most pleasant out of the bunch listed. Thought I'd toss that out there in case it's a deciding factor in the overall decision. They're all fantastic devices. The Temon's button can be tweaked to make it more comfy if it's not comfy enough for her particular squeeze. I don't know if the Piccolo's button is tweakable or not, that's something you'd have to google. (it probably doesn't need tweaking!)

Also, ElectronicStix has a 14mm beauty, I think it's French. It has a sexy curve to the body. I can't find it on his site at the moment, but he did have it not too long ago. It might be in his Utah collection?

Here is the link to the Themis...it is sexy! :whistle:

I'm tempted to order the temon and keep the mini did for myself ;) hehe win win

There ya go!! But, after she takes a puff off your Temon Atty, she'll want one too. Good thing there's 2 tubes with that kit! All you'll need is an extra Temon atty. They are good attys, very raved over. You can't go wrong with it. and even if Jim comes out with the Apollo (Temon/Gemini crossbred), you will be able to pick up the gemini type base for it to transform it. He likes to make everything compatible as much as he possibly can.

Here is the link to the Themis...it is sexy! :whistle:

There she be! Sexy little thing is right. I got a big kick out of the guys on that talkshow, (Dimitris?). It was all they could do to keep from wolf whistling too. :) But, it is a pretty pretty penny.