Liquid Search

Hello all. Im a new vaper and a new member. I started on V2 loved them, then started getting into Eliquid mostly because your not then restricted to a single vendor, and the options are endless.I have discovered egoVVs and Vtube from apollo.They are great and I have been getting liquid from alot of different places.One thing I have encountered is being so inexperienced, im having trouble finding liquid that does the trick.Being such a heavy smoker I do think that throat hit is pretty key in my vaping.I have liquids from apollo (60/40), Ecblend(50/50), up to (100pg).I lliterally have a bag full 5ml sample flavors, and I do like all flavors, but the only liquid that I love so far is V2s cherry. I just have not found liquids that give the same hit(so far), but I am very new.Thats why im posting for more experienced vapers advice pointers, in my search for good liquids, and great throat hit.One thing I have come across is more pg doesnt neccessarily mean more throat hit.That and it is getting pretty old always smoking cherry.

Try bumping up your nic a little. Nobody would recommend anything above 24mg/ml but usually around 18 you can really notice the th. Hope that helps. Also how you inhale may help. Take a good mouthful of vapor and then inhale that may help. You can't hit these the same way as an analog. :)

Thank you I most definetly will do that.Im also interested in whatever flavors,vendors,mixes,and hardware(if that makes a difference), any more experienced vapors would recommend.Ive encountered vast differences in vendors, and different flavors same vendor, and realize it probably is also a matter of finding right flavor, at right mix, from right vendor.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. I would also suggest that you try bumping up your nic level a little for a while.

I started out with 48mg, waaay to much. Then 36, still a little too much, then 24mg and found it to be a good level for a while.

Now after 3 yrs I'm down to 18 and it's a nice middle of the road level. The Veteran Vaper here on the forum sells VT liquid and it's a really good e-liquid. The "Exotic" is a really good tobacco (555) flavor. Also, try and get your liquid in a 50/50 or a 70/30 pg/vg mix. It makes the vapor heavier and that will help just a little bit.

As you know, there is a crap ton of vendors out there. Unfortunately taste is very subjective, so what I may like you may think is really sh***y. I think as long as you stay with some of the bigger juice vendors like VT, Rawr, Clouds of Vapor, PinkSpot, and some of the others listed on the forum, you should do fine. I would also suggest Ahlusion, but I warn you that their flavors a little subtle.

Well that's all I can tell you right now, like that's not enough.

Good luck and happy vaping :thumbup:

Edited by snubber

Also what voltage are you using with what ohm atomizer? Plays a huge role in throat hit. As far as vendors please try http://www.aliceinvapeland.com order their "A little bit of everything" sample pack. I haven't met anyone who ordered it that didn't find at least 2 or 3 flavors they didn't fall in love with. I'm really picky when it comes to juice. I vaped the same juice every day for over a yr. without finding something I could vape for more than an hr. without switching back and I fell in love with 4 flavors from AIV. Shipping right now takes a really long time though as they have just moved their entire shop across country. Takes 10-14 days to ship but it's mixed to order and well worth it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all. Im a new vaper and a new member. I started on V2 loved them, then started getting into Eliquid mostly because your not then restricted to a single vendor, and the options are endless.I have discovered egoVVs and Vtube from apollo.They are great and I have been getting liquid from alot of different places.One thing I have encountered is being so inexperienced, im having trouble finding liquid that does the trick.Being such a heavy smoker I do think that throat hit is pretty key in my vaping.I have liquids from apollo (60/40), Ecblend(50/50), up to (100pg).I lliterally have a bag full 5ml sample flavors, and I do like all flavors, but the only liquid that I love so far is V2s cherry. I just have not found liquids that give the same hit(so far), but I am very new.Thats why im posting for more experienced vapers advice pointers, in my search for good liquids, and great throat hit.One thing I have come across is more pg doesnt neccessarily mean more throat hit.That and it is getting pretty old always smoking cherry.

Try eliquidmarket.com, they have sample packs in different nicotine levels and there mix is 80/20 PG/VG. Lots of flavors and great prices!!!