E Cigs And Liquids

ok, I wanted to know if you could buy a halo e cig and battery and just order empty cartomizers, then get thevaporroom's 100 VG e liquid. it says you need a specific type of voltage or something but I have no idea about the halo e cigs/batteries/atomizers (I'm looking at the shorter version of the batter for halo e cigs). The only thing keeping me back from buying it is I dont know if I can vape vaporroom e liquid with halo e cigs

PLEASE HELP

Another note: Halo's G6 is also sold under different names and you could probably get better deals on kits/batteries and empty cartos. I believe that a G6 is a second generation kr808 and goes under other names like VOLT and so on. These are a pretty decent type of ecig and you can try any juice in them but 100%vg mixes are the ones that could give you problems when it comes to wicking but some of them will work just fine also. With that said, your better of choosing a 50/50 mix or 70/30 or 80/20 pg/vg. Halo's e-liquids are a mix that they won't disclose but they will tell you that they are less than 50%vg.

Alcohol in the juice! Brilliant! haah

The alcohol will burn off, just like when cooking, and offer no effect other than to thin the liquid. I have a friend who cuts his VG liquid with a nice mid-range vodka and the mix is great.