Need To Find E Juice

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum and i just started vaping a month ago and quit smoking around the same time. I'm in the Atlantic City area and I am looking for some one that sells e juice in the area. I know Eminent vapor sells but i don't know if they are still around. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I agree that online is a better option. The only bad part was that I tried many different vendors for e-liquid before finding one that actually tastes like what they say.

I recommend http://highbrowvapor.com/

High Brow Vapor also makes the e-liquid to your taste - for free! For example, I like the menthol strong and I requested Very Strong Menthol and no tobacco flavor. It was what I expected. That cool mint was there when I inhaled and was there after I exhaled. Another example, is there Strawberry Lemonade. I asked for Double Flavor and I can taste the Strawberry Lemonade, as if I had just drank it. They also let you decide if you want PG, VG, or a Mix of both - for free.

I have tried My Freedom Smokes (they have theirs for cheap) and Vaporetti but I couldn't really taste any of the flavors. Just be careful because, for some reason the e-liquid from My Freedom Smokes had clogged up my atomizer but I wasn't paying attention to see whether or not it was VG or PG liquid.

• 3 months later...

After a ton of research I think Vapedudes.com and Sweet-Vapes.com seem to have the best overall reviews. But like others said, there are probably countless good suppliers. I have my first order from both headed my way today will let you know how I like them.